RDA 10-8's Makhachev on twitter

In other words, "I disagree with you but I have no arguments and I don't like Islam so there". Don't reply if you have nothing to say, good day.
lol no. You just seems infatuated with Islam and can't seem to see that he was in the wrong here. idc about Islam, he was just in the wrong here and I pointed it out.

I am not a cry baby, If I was I would have a heart attack with all the shit written on here on a daily basis, although thank you for looking after me. But it's true that RDA is petty, he knows (but not everybody apparently) that Ali writes for his guys, so why doesnt he go at Ali directly.
LOL at you actually arguing that he *shouldn't* respond to digs at him on social media. OK. He should "know" that the guy tweeting smack about him is actually the guy's manager, and not reply to the person speaking to and about him. Brilliant.

RDA is so petty, I don't know what media game he's playing but he sounds so bitter. Khabib is known to pay for his teams training camp, that's true but it's not like he is paying for Islam's phone bill or his house.
Why should RDA care about how another guy is living.
RDA is simply pointing out that he is his own man. It's easy to talk crap online when you don't have to worry about anything other than your training camp and next opponent.

RDA is so petty, I don't know what media game he's playing but he sounds so bitter. Khabib is known to pay for his teams training camp, that's true but it's not like he is paying for Islam's phone bill or his house.
Why should RDA care about how another guy is living.
I'd be pissed too if somebody falsely accused me of ducking as a professional fighter

Crusader RDA murked Islam for sure!
helmet-underneath.gif

Back