RDA 10-8's Makhachev on twitter

Imagine believing that Islam wrote that ? Islam is up in the mountain with his horses, he has no time for that shit and the fools who believe that.

So he's a kept boy. Letting others take care of his business. Dudes who pull out of fights themselves first lose all rights to call other fighters chickens. Islam is trying too hard. What happened to the humble and pious Dagestani fighters all the Sherdoggers keep raving about? Fake, fake, fake is what that is.

So he's a kept boy. Letting others take care of his business. Dudes who pull out of fights themselves first lose all rights to call other fighters chickens. Islam is trying too hard. What happened to the humble and pious Dagestani fighters all the Sherdoggers keep raving about? Fake, fake, fake is what that is.

Lol, I smell jealousy. Get over yourself boy. You would only wish to have a best friend who is there to help you. Most anti Makhachev comments are just that. As we said before, this is all Ali talking, you know RDA's former manager, if he has problems with that tweet he should have a go at Ali.

I'd consider myself a good person, but I've done some bad things. It's hard to find anyone that is good all the time. Not a fair standard to hold anyone to.

Lol, I smell jealousy. Get over yourself boy. You would only wish to have a best friend who is there to help you. Most anti Makhachev comments are just that. As we said before, this is all Ali talking, you know RDA's former manager, if he has problems with that tweet he should have a go at Ali.
Why, it's Islam's name attached to it. If Islam doesn't like the response, HE should go to Ali. You don't hold a company's vendor accountable for a fault, you hold the company and the company holds the vendor accountable.

There are a lot of men with beards and no mustaches in this thread feeling personally attacked by this. That makes it all the better.

Imagine believing that Islam wrote that ? Islam is up in the mountain with his horses, he has no time for that shit and the fools who believe that.

RDA is so petty, I don't know what media game he's playing but he sounds so bitter. Khabib is known to pay for his teams training camp, that's true but it's not like he is paying for Islam's phone bill or his house.
Why should RDA care about how another guy is living.

Russian/Dagestani defense force in full effect.

I agree, Ali controls Islam's twitter. However, that is also equally embarrassing and ties into what RDA is saying. What full grown man lets another full grown man control their social media and pretend to be them - and a steroid dealing, stolen valor fake Olympian, terrorist felon at that? The very fact that this humble and pious 'mountain man' is in bed w/ Ali should be a giant red flag as it is.

Islams 3 fans are crying themselves to sleep in this thread

RDA is so petty, I don't know what media game he's playing but he sounds so bitter. Khabib is known to pay for his teams training camp, that's true but it's not like he is paying for Islam's phone bill or his house.
Why should RDA care about how another guy is living.
Not going to lie-had no clue who RDA was referring to

OMG can't stop laughing at the c*m layered bathtub comment that was just deleted.

Rda sounds jealous and petty, not a good look. Ali is very likely the one calling him a duck, RDA should have a problem with Ali, not Islam. And what if Khabib pays for his team, most figthers could only dream of having that opportunity. RDA should just shut up.
lol of course RDA should respond to Islam, are you retarded? Even if he knew it was Ali (and we don't), it's still Islam giving Ali the permission to use his name, so ultimately his fault.

RDA just pointed out he is not spoiled by a rich brother, he needs money and he would've fought if he could. Islam is just a way more boring version than Khabib that got KO'd by a mediocre fighter, he should know his place.

lol of course RDA should respond to Islam, are you retarded? Even if he knew it was Ali (and we don't), it's still Islam giving Ali the permission to use his name, so ultimately his fault.

RDA just pointed out he is not spoiled by a rich brother, he needs money and he would've fought if he could. Islam is just a way more boring version than Khabib that got KO'd by a mediocre fighter, he should know his place.

RDA should mind his own business, who cares about each other's finances. Lol you sound butt hurt like all the guys who replied to me with "Meh RDA was attacked, he has every right to say that"
You know what ? RDA also had every right to just let it slide, shut up and be a grown up, but those brazilians surely like to get their feeliings hurt.

Rda sounds jealous and petty, not a good look. Ali is very likely the one calling him a duck, RDA should have a problem with Ali, not Islam. And what if Khabib pays for his team, most figthers could only dream of having that opportunity. RDA should just shut up.
You should get your head out of Islam’s ass.

Standing TKO right here...

<45>

You should get your head out of Islam’s ass.

In other words, "I disagree with you but I have no arguments and I don't like Islam so there". Don't reply if you have nothing to say, good day.

Back