RDA 10-8's Makhachev on twitter

Lol @ the trolls in this thread.

If roles were reversed the same guys would be hating on Islam for pulling out.

But since RDA pulled out, the trolls & haters are instead like "whoa did you see RDA's tweet? That was soooo awesome! Yeahhhh!" LOL
i actually like Makhachev but its silly to say RDA is ducking him,just wish him well on the surgery and call someone else out. Maybe fight Tony,since Makhachev didnt want to fight Dariush.

I am relaxed. Just laughing at the bias here. If roles were reversed you wouldn't be saying "it was a quality zinger" you'd be criticism Islam for pulling out lol.
The line would not have worked against RDA, you do understand the joke that's being made, right?

If Ali could come up with good lines for his fighters, I would give him props.

You're just finding a reason to be angry about someone owning Islam... On Twitter... It's not a big deal, relax.

Imagine being called a cry baby and a nut hugger by 12 years old who think a remark made by a 12 year old is witty ? Come at me bros.

The line would not have worked against RDA, you do understand the joke that's being made, right?

If Ali could come up with good lines for his fighters, I would give him props.

You're just finding a reason to be angry about someone owning Islam... On Twitter... It's not a big deal, relax.

*Yawn* Roles being reversed doesn't mean the *exact* same Twitter reply, word for word.

If Islam pulled out then took a shot at RDA over Twitter the same guys getting orgasmic at RDA's tweet today would be criticizing Islam.

*Yawn* Roles being reversed doesn't mean the *exact* same Twitter reply, word for word.

If Islam pulled out then took a shot at RDA over Twitter the same guys getting orgasmic at RDA's tweet today would be criticizing Islam.
You can assume that, sure.

I'm telling you if it was a funny jab, most people would still enjoy it.

i actually like Makhachev but its silly to say RDA is ducking him,just wish him well on the surgery and call someone else out. Maybe fight Tony,since Makhachev didnt want to fight Dariush.
Well, Islam was open to fighting Beneil after a win over RDA. Where is this "Islam doesn't want to fight Beneil" coming from?

498532153.PNG

his last fight he was asked about fighting Beneil and he said he is very high ranked for me now
https://youtube.com/shorts/qfSBw6hB5-U?feature=share
not saying he is ducking him but he was a bit hesitant.

I actually think Beneil would be an easier fight for him than RDA. Beneil has good jits but is less athletic not that great elsewhere. RDA even at his age is more well rounded.

He’s being modest about Beneil because they both have the same manager.

Pay him and Beneil well and make the fight. Open up the wallet Uncle Goof.

He can 10-8 him on Twitter all he wants, Islam still mops the floor with him in a fight.

Gotta hand it to whoever handles RDA’s Twitter, that was a solid clapback.

RDA is so petty, I don't know what media game he's playing but he sounds so bitter. Khabib is known to pay for his teams training camp, that's true but it's not like he is paying for Islam's phone bill or his house.
Why should RDA care about how another guy is living.
He wouldn’t have said anything if Islam wasn’t being a cock.

Makhachev should crawl back to the cum-covered bathtub where he belongs.

spit-laugh.gif

He wouldn’t have said anything if Islam wasn’t being a cock.

As I said before, RDA also made stupid allegations before, without being prompted. He's trying to stay relevant and in the end look like a petty 12 year old. Bringing khabib paying for Islam's camp ? Yeah witty retort. A fighter who can't take a tweet is pretty lame considering the job they do for a living.

Back