RDA 10-8's Makhachev on twitter

RDA thinks he's so witty by making claims that mean nothing. Yes he's a legend but someone should telling to stop replying to tweets.

But I don't get why Ali is writing all that shit since he used to manage RDA ? What purpose does it bring ?

RDA thinks he's so witty by making claims that mean nothing. Yes he's a legend but someone should telling to stop replying to tweets.

But I don't get why Ali is writing all that shit since he used to manage RDA ? What purpose does it bring ?

He has every right to reply. Islam called him a duck and anyone who has followed RDAs career knows that's not the case

<bball2>
0Gbb7iH.gif

He has every right to reply. Islam called him a duck and anyone who has followed RDAs career knows that's not the case

As I said, Ali called him a duck and RDA made allusion couple of times to the fact Ali talks for his fighters, he knows that especially as Ali is his former manager. And no, he doesnt have to reply to every tweets mentioning him, it's called being adult, unless he wants to be petty, which he is.

I swear fighters are so sensitive it's kind of funny when you think of them taking punches to the face for a living, they can't even take a tweet.

Dude relax, everything will be okay.

You must be Russian or Dag lol

As I said, Ali called him a duck and RDA made allusion couple of times to the fact Ali talks for his fighters, he knows that especially as Ali is his former manager. And no, he doesnt have to reply to every tweets mentioning him, it's called being adult, unless he wants to be petty, which he is.

I swear fighters are so sensitive it's kind of funny when you think of them taking punches to the face for a living, they can't even take a tweet.

Maybe Islam and Ali are the ones who need to put the phone away. RDA with a snarky reply defending himself and why he might have to pull out of the fight is just him getting ahead of the narrative that he is ducking Islam. This isnt like jon jones or Conor McGregor where they are just talking shit to talk shit.

I can't believe Ali's clients haven't revoked his access to their Twitter yet. He sends out some cringey and profane tweets that guys like Islam would never say. He's makes his own fighters look bad while he use their social media platforms to stroke his ego.

Maybe Islam and Ali are the ones who need to put the phone away. RDA with a snarky reply defending himself and why he might have to pull out of the fight is just him getting ahead of the narrative that he is ducking Islam. This isnt like jon jones or Conor McGregor where they are just talking shit to talk shit.

If you think that reply is snarky then I don't know what to tell you ? Khabib pays for his team's training camp, so what ? As I said before RDA is just being petty. He is ducking no one, and everybody knows that, he can't take a fucking tweet, that's pretty bad. He doesnt like being called a duck but didnt hesitate making PED allegations against khabib after he lost to him, pot, kettle and all that.

We've had so much twitter drama and I can't name you a better come back than this. RDA, you magnificent bastard.

That doesn't even make sense. Islam has made like $300k this year and lives in a village in Dagestan. He's the one paying bills for his entire village, and RDA is the one who pulled out of the fight.
Yeah, he made 221K this year, and yet he needs another man's help with money according to RDA? Not Islam's fault that RDA hasn't fought this year to earn himself a good payday.
4312532156.PNG

Also, didn't RDA tweet to Islam of taking the fight or he's a "pussy". Ah yes, he did.

Don't be angry when you first start calling your opponent "pussy" and, before that, ignore his existence in the division. Islam was pretty respectful to RDA last year.

Last edited:
In my childhood we would have called that a FLAWLESS VICTORY but i guess nowadays its an INSTANT KILL

Islam would beat RDA, but that was a good one by RDA lol... He really went ahead and called him out for being Khabib's bottom hoe.

Back