Pre-fight Discussion UFC Fight Night 23: Ankalaev vs. Walker 2 Sat. Jan. 13 4pm ET ESPN+

Planning to watch

• All of it

• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im kinda in the middle of Pittsburg and Philly so Eagles are my second team.
Oh ok...

I've been to Philadelphia, it was cool. I flew there for Surgery when I was in my 30's. Same Dr Jimmy Graham went to to fix his sports hernia. Many high profile pros would go to him. Saw Eagles stadium and the rocky statue while there. I had no idea New Jersey was right there too.

Last edited:
Man I’m glad the fights are back
I’ve been having some real hard times the last while
My last scan was good, but my body has been shutting down on me with fucked up aniexty attacks
doctors want to put me on some goofy SSRI pills, but I’m like just give some weed and UFC you casuals

@Luthien join where? the PbP?
I’m always there for fight night ! Rain or shine
Family might be over tonight though, so might not be shitposting as much

War Texas Walker

WAR NECK. CHIN HIGH.

GET BAKED. WINTER SUCKS.

Those pills can be a blessing or a curse, because they all are different.

Man I’m glad the fights are back
I’ve been having some real hard times the last while
My last scan was good, but my body has been shutting down on me with fucked up aniexty attacks
doctors want to put me on some goofy SSRI pills, but I’m like just give some weed and UFC you casuals

@Luthien join where? the PbP?
I’m always there for fight night ! Rain or shine
Family might be over tonight though, so might not be shitposting as much

War Texas Walker
Xanax might help. I got prescribed that in late 2022 by a legit experienced doc after repeated severe incidents.
I am the LAST person to want to go see a doc at any time for any reason, but I had had multiple out-of-control panic attacks so bad I had heart palpitations at one point, it was no joke. Made the pills last like an entire year, but i only ever took half a one each time. (1mg pills? 2mg? cannot remember) . Anyway I hope things get better for you. I don't quite see why an SSRI pill would work, that's a Serotonin re-uptake inhibitor. But....I am not a doctor, but reasonably medically knowledgeable.

Back on topic, these are my picks FWIW :
105485-3864331.png

Thanks bros
l have been managing a lot better once I realized what it was, can feel it creeping up and then start to deal with it

let’s enjoy the fights !

#sherdogbless

The Apex is Bigger than Foosball !!

but Joey Flacco bout to go off

Jesus, Bisping sure loves the sound of his voice.

Back