Pre-fight Discussion UFC Fight Night 23: Ankalaev vs. Walker 2 Sat. Jan. 13 4pm ET ESPN+

Planning to watch

• All of it

• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man I’m glad the fights are back
I’ve been having some real hard times the last while
My last scan was good, but my body has been shutting down on me with fucked up aniexty attacks
doctors want to put me on some goofy SSRI pills, but I’m like just give some weed and UFC you casuals

@Luthien join where? the PbP?
I’m always there for fight night ! Rain or shine
Family might be over tonight though, so might not be shitposting as much

War Texas Walker

Man I’m glad the fights are back
I’ve been having some real hard times the last while
My last scan was good, but my body has been shutting down on me with fucked up aniexty attacks
doctors want to put me on some goofy SSRI pills, but I’m like just give some weed and UFC you casuals

@Luthien join where? the PbP?
I’m always there for fight night ! Rain or shine
Family might be over tonight though, so might not be shitposting as much

War Texas Walker
Huggies - yeah the pbp we need you!

Dana might as well have just worked fighters over the holiday weeks. It's not like his evil promoter reputation can go any lower. Lol

shall i ASSume that the main card starts at 8pm EST?

Playoff's tonight so probably none of it. At most i might watch Walker Hohnny during halftime.
Is your team in the playoffs? First game is at 3:30 CST I think. The Saints should have gotten in, they beat the crap outta the Falcons in their last game, but the stupid Buccaneers won their game against the Panthers, the Panthers are terrible.

Yeah but their playing this Sunday. But i still watch the other teams, especially the ones i want to lose.
Well don't leave me hanging, dammit. What team are we takin' about? I need to tell you if I hate em or not. Lol

Steelers Nation Motherfucker
<{natewhut}>
Nice!

I'll let ya slide. Lol

The Steelers kinda been flying under the radar this year. My prediction is it's gonna be the 9er's vs Ravens in the Superbowl, good luck though.

Nice!

I'll let ya slide. Lol

The Steelers kinda been flying under the radar this year. My prediction is it's gonna be the 9er's vs Ravens in the Superbowl, good luck though.
I didn't even expect them to get this far without Ben. Especially with Rudolf the red nose bench warmer. I will be suprised if they get past the Bills to be honest.

Guessing your a Saints fan?

I didn't even expect them to get this far without Ben. Especially with Rudolf the red nose bench warmer. I will be suprised if they get past the Bills to be honest.

Guessing your a Saints fan?
100%, I'm from Lafayette Louisiana, I have to be a Saints fan, it's mandatory. Ha

The Bills look very beatable btw, that's a good matchup for y'all imo when considering the circumstances. I'll be cheering those Steelers on now.

I might stream it

for fucks sake, I used to go out and watch the fights, Endeavor has made this sport boring, who fucking cares anymore.? I understand you have to build stars, BUT, they are not doing that. its just milktoast

100%, I'm from Lafayette Louisiana, I have to be a Saints fan, it's mandatory. Ha

The Bills look very beatable btw, that's a good matchup for y'all imo when considering the circumstances. I'll be cheering those Steelers on now.
Im kinda in the middle of Pittsburg and Philly so Eagles are my second team.

Back