Pre-fight discussion UFC 304: Edwards vs. Muhammad 2 Sat. July 27 Early Prelims 6pm et ESPN+, Prelims 8pm et ESPN2/ESPN+, Main 10pm et PPV

Planning to watch

• All of it

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Most of it

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Some of it

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Hope Leon pieces up Belal, nothing really against Belal just a bit of a Leon Edwards fan.

Also, what's going on with Bobby King Green? Guy really like the smell of his own farts now?

And those muppets that can't stop fighting every time they run into each other.. what are the odds their fight is a total snoozer?

Regular american PPV times.

Incredibly stupid idea (by the UFC) to have headliners at 5-6am UK time.

The fans are going to be coked to the gills.

This card SCREAMS day-time ppv,
yet UFC going to UFC.
Eh, UFC knows day-time PPV effects PPV sales very negatively. I wish it was in the morning too, but it's not a stupid idea financially.

Hope Leon pieces up Belal
cat-millie.gif

Still not fully decided on the manner of Edwards win. Think he's content to take it to a decision but I don't think Belal's chin holds up as well as Colby's. Might change this to a R4 TKO.
Is this early start time going to mess with the fighter's over the pond?
112936-4263185.png
tghvsa03adoa1.gif

Last edited:
God another shit card and it's numbered too... how tf is Bobby Green vs Pimblett, how the fuck is that even a fair fight? Bobby is going to get taken down and grapple fucked. Who wants to see that and why tf is that on the main card?

Seriously stop paying for this shit, the more you pay the more they take advantage of you losers.

I think the crowd is gonna be great. On the pre-fight show on espn+ they were showing people roaming around and they looked pumped up. If I lived there the time wouldn't affect me much. I'd just stay up from the night before. Or take an earlier nap or whatever. It's not like there's much going on the next day. As Morrissey sang, Every Day is Like Sunday.

Laura Sanko said the last time they were in Manchester she got beer spilled all over her. Hoping for a similar Mad Crowd. War Leon.

See you all in the PbP thread. Well, many of you. Enjoy the fights!

God another shit card and it's numbered too... how tf is Bobby Green vs Pimblett, how the fuck is that even a fair fight? Bobby is going to get taken down and grapple fucked. Who wants to see that and why tf is that on the main card?

Seriously stop paying for this shit, the more you pay the more they take advantage of you losers.
It’s a class card

You’re the stereotypical sherdog moron who thinks you’ll get tonnes of likes for just constantly griping about the UFC

Some of you retards need to give it a rest or find a. Sport you don’t hate

Last edited:
Tom wrecks Blaydes
Leon wrecks Belal

Paddy is gonna find it tough v Green

I fancied Mohave quite strongly a while back, but the closer it gets the more I dunno who to pick

Last edited:

Pimblett is the betting underdog, go put some money down on him if you feel so strongly about the fight.

I'm surprised that 90% of people on the forums are picking Tom to win. Hmmm.. I'm not so convinced. He's fought a few good guys, but not many, Blaydes being one of them.

Blaydes has good wrestling, good control and his striking is decent (not great). He has a lot more experience in UFC than Tom and has fought more top guys. Tom is a lot more dynamic in the striking and is faster.

I feel like we've never seen Blaydes get beaten up, he just loses by these 1 punch KOs out of nowhere. Which of course can happen. I feel like because of his style that you can't dominate for 5 rounds against a guy like Blaydes.. its more if you can catch him with a big punch that he never saw coming.

Anyways for me this fight is much closer than people think, I think Blaydes is being way underrated, unless you can catch him with a huge 1 punch KO that he doesn't see, other than that he is a hard guy to beat

112936-4257428.png

How about we have a bet on Brasil vs McCann :) Seems like a nice midway kinda bet :D

Good thing you love it >< You'll be wearing that AV for a week!! When I win ^>^

Not Blaydes huh!? I guess. Risky bet but I'll do it. Brasil it is. :oops:

I think Tom Aspinall has a much greater chance of winning tonight than Leon.

I've been a Belal stan forever, purely out of meritocracy beef with ufc.

Now that the fight is here, I was kinda split about who I was gonna cheer for because even though Leon is meh, I love cheering with the crowd - especially good ones like UK.

But dammit - in this thread you brought me back home to team USA BABY FUCK THESE MANCS LETS FUCKING GOOOO. wtf was i thinking

Back