• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-fight discussion UFC 303: Pereira v. Prochazka 2 Prelims 6pm ET ESPN & ESPN+, Main card PPV 10pm ET

Planning to watch

• All of it

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Most of it

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
I can't see anything, just the name of the gif. Some images still haven't worked for me ever since they tinkered with the servers or whatever they did.

Went through that (as well) with the forum changes. Try switch browsers (firefox, brave, etc...) as firefox has been great when brave ran into issues.

Another attempt just for you brud...

GKqhsNNWYAAZv8Q.jpg

Give that TAP a real Hawk Tuah and spit on that thang ;)

I was trying to watch an classic epic adventure/war/biography movie online the other day. Lawrence of Arabia. The site had a pop up.

It was this shit. Fuckin low grade pron on my screen. Skanky looking chicks blowng, and spitting on dildos and shit.

Trying to invade my pure mind seeking knowledge of the past. With the bain of today..

1719683206122.gif

Except for the times I actually go to those sites.

Just sayin.

Went through that (as well) with the forum changes. Try switch browsers (firefox, brave, etc...) as firefox has been great when brave ran into issues.

Another attempt just for you brud...

GKqhsNNWYAAZv8Q.jpg
ahahaha this picture worked on Opera and Edge, but not on Firefox. The other picture didn't work on any of them.

Thanks for letting me know about the browsers. That's something I'll pay attention to going forward.

ahahaha this picture worked on Opera and Edge, but not on Firefox. The other picture didn't work on any of them.

Thanks for letting me know about the browsers. That's something I'll pay attention to going forward.

Mods !

Where ya at ?!

<Wenger85>

Prefer images & gifs work
more than twitter twits.

There was a sherbro who always made the "what are you eating tonight?' threads on fighting day. Haven't seen him in a while? I miss those threads.
Yeah thats @Dead Kennedy .. he is a awesome guy and super chill. Hopefully he will make a thread later. I always post a packet of Skittles in his thread, because its the truth lol

Bummed this isn't a morning/afternoon card.
Fuckin' rain across ontario today.
Probably going to pass out before mains.
<{1-17}>
House work gettin' done and don't like it.

Bummed this isn't a morning/afternoon card.
Fuckin' rain across ontario today.
Probably going to pass out before mains.
<{1-17}>
House work gettin' done and don't like it.
The EST timezone sucks big time for the UFC. Not nearly as much as Europe. But the fights would end around 1am usually. Sometimes even later. I’d be jacked up and shit posting in here til the sun came up.

I live in the MDT timezone now. 2 hours behind the East. So the fights end at more like 11pm. You can still go out for a drink, and grub if you want to.

My sympathies.

It has rained here probably about 20+ days of the last 30. That’s Edmonton for ya.

Back