• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 303 Pereira vs. Prochazka 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 6/29 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, just did tapology for the first time ever. Now to scientifically prove that I'm never right:

109011-4218265.png
Glad to see you get in there. It’s easy sitting on your couch. But trying to pick a whole card correct is anything but easy. And you have to post it for all to see. No guts, no glory.

You flew out of the gate like a bat out of hell.

But then mma happened. lol

You went 5-7.

Better luck next time, man.

And you were sitting there all..

1719945982608.gif

Glad to see you get in there. It’s easy sitting on your couch. But trying to pick a whole card correct is anything but easy. And you have to post it for all to see. No guts, no glory.

You flew out of the gate like a bat out of hell.

But then mma happened. lol

You went 5-7.

Better luck next time, man.

And you were sitting there all..

View attachment 1050929

hahahaha I appreciate the kind words, but you radically overestimate how well I think I do at predicting fights. I honestly think I'm almost never right unless I'm picking someone on a significant win streak. I was actually sitting here like...

arifn13-candiace-dillard.gif

and then...

200w.gif

as the familiar stench of failure set in.

I didn't realize I don't need to pick for every fight, so next time I'm not going to guess on fights or pick who I want to win instead of who I think will win. Under those conditions, I'm very curious to see if any of my picks pan out.

hahahaha I appreciate the kind words, but you radically overestimate how well I think I do at predicting fights. I honestly think I'm almost never right unless I'm picking someone on a significant win streak. I was actually sitting here like...

arifn13-candiace-dillard.gif

and then...

200w.gif

as the familiar stench of failure set in.

I didn't realize I don't need to pick for every fight, so next time I'm not going to guess on fights or pick who I want to win instead of who I think will win. Under those conditions, I'm very curious to see if any of my picks pan out.
No, you said ..

Okay, just did tapology for the first time ever. Now to scientifically prove that I'm never right:

You were a little bit right, lol.

It’s all in good fun, though. No guts, no glory.

Back