Pizza Guy Gets Hassled By Used Car Dealer READ OP

Okay, everyone stop.

Is a Boise dime really good looking or ugly?

A Boise Dime is like an LA 6

I would hit with a furious passion FWIW

Okay, everyone stop.

Is a Boise dime really good looking or ugly?

this guy, for example, is a dealership 1. simply because he has a tie and showed up for work.

LiveLeak-dot-com-1c7_1421255095-fb_1421255163.jpg.resized.jpg

I went to the yelp page and unfortunately saw the picture of the man in the car accident.

Now I feel absolutely sick and my insides are burning.

I'm so upset I saw that.

Wait what happened? Quisimodo got in an accident?

Update:

The pizza guy has been identified. His name is Jarrid Tansey. His wife has been on LL commenting on the video. Apparently they're talking to a lawyer. She said the used car dealership had been phoning Jarrids work trying to get him fired. Fucking assholes.

It boggles my mind that the guy from the dealership released the footage in an attempt to smear the pizza delivery guy and had no idea that he was the one that came off like a complete douche nozzle.

I like how the chick was super tough as he was already out the door.

It boggles my mind that the guy from the dealership released the footage in an attempt to smear the pizza delivery guy and had no idea that he was the one that came off like a complete douche nozzle.

It's a used car dealership on the east coast. I'm sure they'll try any marketing gimmick.

oh man this guy gives all Franks a bad name :(
Hotdogs were responsible for that long ago.

That's that part that bothers me the most.....and trying to get the guy fired.

Back