Pizza Guy Gets Hassled By Used Car Dealer READ OP

If it makes you feel better, I'm 99% sure thats a suicide.

It doesn't really. He was somebody's son. He might have had a family, a wife or kids, and now that picture is floating around the internet being posted in random threads on random sites. :icon_sad:

It doesn't really. He was somebody's son. He might have had a family, a wife or kids, and now that picture is floating around the internet being posted in random threads on random sites. :icon_sad:

Im still confused. There's a suicide picture on this dealerships yelp? And its of Quasimodo?

Lol, that stupid chick, get the Fuck out.

I don't even know why they were even mad about 8 dollars. The pizza guy was confused I bet. I wonder if they did it to set him up and thought it would be funny.

That chick was trying to calm pizza guy down and then when he leaves she tries to act tough. Screw her and everyone else at that place

Im still confused. There's a suicide picture on this dealerships yelp? And its of Quasimodo?

There's a pic of what appears to be a really very dead person on the yelp page. It's not Quasimodo because he is still answering the phone at his dealership.

That chick was trying to calm pizza guy down and then when he leaves she tries to act tough. Screw her and everyone else at that place

Lol meanwhile he's the most level headed dude in the room.

His "the world is right now" comment made me lol

I'm more than willing to bet that is not a picture of him, at all

so wait, at the end there's a guy in a beanie saying something to that girl - what were they talking about? you guys think he was in understanding of what was actually going on?

I don't think any of the workers at the dealership are able to 'understand' anything...ever...

Although, if there's karma, they could be attempting to understand the unemployment line soon.

what a bunch of dipshits also the guy with a mullet and bald at the same time is a crook, i hope that fucking car dealership goes down the toilet and ends up being a slick pizza joint where the pizza dude is now a manager.

Nobody is getting blindsided by the rule. By that definition, an infraction or worse would have transpired without any forewarning, and that did not happen.

Instead, Equus came in and requested the discussion to stop surrounding the 'raid' circumstances, citing the rule it's against here. It doesn't really matter if others agree or disagree with the definition or parameters of a rule as enforced. This is a private site, and the ask was outlined in this thread, clarifying any confusion on what is permitted. Please adhere to the ask.

Thanks.

282px-Sika_deer_japanese_deer.jpg

Last edited:
I once got some wings and beer that came to 20.00 I went to pay with debit. I was going to give a 20% tip but I wound up entering the amount I was tipping. So my bill was 20 and I tipped another 20 bucks.

Said to myself you screwed up and carried on with my day

They're both dinguses.

The pizza guy for expecting an $8 tip from some can at a used car dealership.

The can at the used car dealership for being stupid and handing him an extra bill when it was unnecessary.

I once got some wings and beer that came to 20.00 I went to pay with debit. I was going to give a 20% tip but I wound up entering the amount I was tipping. So my bill was 20 and I tipped another 20 bucks.

Said to myself you screwed up and carried on with my day

I've had customers call me to tell me that they did the exact same thing that you did at my work. They told me that they messed up and they'd still like the server to keep the tip. You folks are few and far between.

so wait, at the end there's a guy in a beanie saying something to that girl - what were they talking about? you guys think he was in understanding of what was actually going on?

She said she was going to put a boot up pizzas ass. It looked like he was telling her she should have not said that sorta thing

Back