Pizza Guy Gets Hassled By Used Car Dealer READ OP

FinalFight

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This video annoyed me. Some people are real Ass holes.

pizza guy was delivering a pizza to a car dealership when he was given $20 in one dollar bills for the pizza that cost $12. The pizza guy explained that the pizza was only $12, he was left assuming the rest was a generous tip. Later that day his manager was called and was forced to have the change returned back to the car dealership. This is what happened next:

Video uploaded by the car dealership owner 'Frank Correiro' on his own youtube page.

[YT]nKO4dmp5LEM[/YT]

Edit:

Correction from earlier post with more accurate info:

The total bill for the pizza and drinks was just over $42, Hernandez said, and dealership workers gave Tansey $50 in two twenties and two fives. In the video, Tansey says he confirmed that they wanted to give the whole $50, and then left with what he assumed was a $7-and-change tip.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...ernet-wrath/zXO7rV6jreriD63xG0bj5L/story.html

guys do not be encouraging each other to harass this business.

^Mod Request

Last edited:
I don't think this will turn out the way the car dealer hoped.

That guy is a real jerkoff.

Does he think he makes sense? "We gave you all the extra money to get proper change". Like, you don't understand math?

And then threatening to call the boss again? Fuck that guy. Risking someone's job and livelihood because he feels the need to exert some sort of dominance.

Lmao @ the car dealers address and info posted on YT.

Dude handled it like a professional. Never raised his voice, knew when to leave, let them have the last word etc. Even explained in great detail what their fuckup was

Lol, that stupid chick, get the Fuck out.

I don't even know why they were even mad about 8 dollars. The pizza guy was confused I bet. I wonder if they did it to set him up and thought it would be funny.

I wonder how much this pizza guy is gonna get in donations from reddit, lol.

I like when Tom Green did the Undercutters Pizza skit.

most annoying part was the chick talking shit after he turned to leave about how she was gonna put her boot in his ass.

most annoying part was the chick talking shit after he turned to leave about how she was gonna put her boot in his ass.

Most annoying part was the dumb shit saying he wants the guys job. I hope this blows up

having delivered pizza for 2 years, i dealt with some real ass holes but i never raised my voice or gave them attitude. People would call me names or sit there and wait for every penny back even if it meant i had to go back to my car and dig around for 21 cents. One time a teenage boy answered the door and he was asking for every cent back and i hear dad in the background shout "you're tipping him right?" and the kid yells back "of course dad", then turns back to me with his hand out waiting for me to count out every last cent to give back. Comes with the job.

having delivered pizza for 2 years, i dealt with some real ass holes but i never raised my voice or gave them attitude. People would call me names or sit there and wait for every penny back even if it meant i had to go back to my car and dig around for 21 cents. One time a teenage boy answered the door and he was asking for every cent back and i hear dad in the background shout "you're tipping him right?" and the kid yells back "of course dad", then turns back to me with his hand out waiting for me to count out every last cent to give back. Comes with the job.

Yeah but the owner of the house didn't put you on YouTube thinking it would be funny to watch you be hassled.

This should blow up in the owners face

What a sack of crap.

And then for Punky Brewster to threaten him with a "boot up his ass".

The thing is, that's the attitude of people who work at car dealers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back