Pizza Guy Gets Hassled By Used Car Dealer READ OP

Yelp reviews from before the incident are pretty bad too.

Apparently they're a bunch of scam artists.

The dealer is so bad, one review is even calling for a big wall to be put up between the business and the rest of the world apparently....

I do not know how this place is still in business with all the people they scammed They are all recovering drug addicts but scum of the earth hustlers ! I went to school with the owner he is Trash I have contacted bbb multiple times ! I tried to look at cars in the lot and was immediately scared off bye the owners son he was swearing up a storm even using the N word (very loudly) while talking to coworkers when he was as pale as a ghost the kid thought he was a hood and the kid and staff reaked of pot . That's really lovely for my 2yr old and 6yr old to smell when I don't even smoke cigarettes . Did I mention they were trying to charge me a whopping 13,000 for a car from 2000 which I looked up at home value was only 5000$ these people need to be shut down !!! Let's start a partition

I don't trust any dude that's balding on top and has long hair all around like the owner sitting in the chair.

Dude seems like a crook

LMAO - Liveleakers spamming their phone until they unhooked the line.

Got the employees info real fast

gdtxa.jpg

Is this the jabroni from the video?

Thanks for sharing.

The ones just put up today are pretty funny. What is even more funny is all the reviews put up previously are scathing and accuse them of being crooks, drug addicts, etc. Great place.

noticed their shitty reviews from before this incident as well.

all 1 star reviews haha

They are gonna get fucked with for sure. If I was there, I'd go there, check out a car and pretend that I am gonna buy it and then say "oh shit, aren't you the guys that screwed the poor pizza delivery guy? Fuck you" and leave.

I wish I had the day off just to do this. Maybe even test drive a car and drive straight to that pizza place (with my car waiting in the drive way) and just leave.

lol. the phones down

Back