Pizza Guy Gets Hassled By Used Car Dealer READ OP

Only a dip shit hands some 20 in singles for a 12 dollar bill than expects change.

That's the stupidest Fn thing I've ever heard in my life

Also id like to see someone beat that woman to an inch of her life with that stupid ass outdated Blossom hat she's wearing.

Haha Lucifer taking the rules out on you.

Like that explosive lady that found a Nazi toy in a coin machine and yelled at the teenage clerk

yeah. it doesn't matter if they are already being harassed or not. if you encourage each other to call and harass them further its the same as orchestrated a raid on the business.

that's like saying a person cant be bullied by another person if someone else is already doing it. I think its all hilarious. im just saying don't encourage each other here because it will cause this thread to be deleted. that's it. some people just want to buck to be difficult.

I just said don't encourage each other from here. that would be orchestrating. don't be difficult.
I'm inquisitive. I simply don't understand what negative effect this could possibly have on the site or how we could be held responsible. The number is on Youtube.

some people just want to buck to be difficult.
I'm not being difficult. I just asked a question.

I'm inquisitive. I simply don't understand what negative effect this could possibly have on the site or how we could be held responsible. The number is on Youtube.

you really don't understand what orchestrating a raid and carrying out harassing type calls on a business means?

I'm not being difficult. I just asked a question.

and I answered you.

3 times.

I wish I had the day off just to do this. Maybe even test drive a car and drive straight to that pizza place (with my car waiting in the drive way) and just leave.

Edit: I guess mods are pissy about orchestrating a raid.

It looks like that place is taking some heat. Hopefully, the locals catch wind of it and refuse to purchase from there.

it's not even necessary. the dealership made itself look stupid.

it was necessary. I had to delete posts. that's the only reason I said it.

Wait... who's buying $12 worth of food from a pizza place for a car dealership.

That can't be right.
Certainly not if there's a collection of money for the pizza.
Collection implies that more than one person is getting pizza.

A $12 order for more than one person? No way.

Well if they were cheap enough to ask to for their money back they are probably cheap on handing out slices.

They are gonna get fucked with for sure. If I was there, I'd go there, check out a car and pretend that I am gonna buy it and then say "oh shit, aren't you the guys that screwed the poor pizza delivery guy? Fuck you" and leave.

Ohhhh god this gave me a great idea. Go there wearing a super nice suit / tie / the whole 9 yards. Look into their better cars.

Over the course of the discussions and all that, start off taking of your coat. After another bit loosen to your tie. After making it seem like you're interested in an expensive car undo your button-up shirt to reveal a t-shirt of that pizza place. Stand there staring at them.

EDIT/UPDATE

Not at all saying anyone should do this, it was just an idea for a joke. I would not actually do this or encourage others to. I'm not even saying this just to cover my ass, I hope it was clear from my original wording (intact) I just meant it as an idea for a joke.

Last edited:
They are gonna get fucked with for sure. If I was there, I'd go there, check out a car and pretend that I am gonna buy it and then say "oh shit, aren't you the guys that screwed the poor pizza delivery guy? Fuck you" and leave.

hahahah!!

I guess what baffles me the most is their stupidity. How could they not think that video made them look like scumbags? Did they honestly expect it would be well-received? The Pizza guy was clearly much smarter than them.

Ohhhh god this gave me a great idea. Go there wearing a super nice suit / tie / the whole 9 yards. Look into their better cars.

Over the course of the discussions and all that, start off taking of your coat. After another bit loosen to your tie. After making it seem like you're interested in an expensive car undo your button-up shirt to reveal a t-shirt of that pizza place. Stand there staring at them.

tumblr_n8tqcqPhPB1thowlgo1_250.gif

Favorite line from the reviews I read:

"Also I paid for a $1300 car with $2000 and they never gave me the change."

they'll probably give a half assed apology and give him a good tip to try to calm this down.

they should give the guy their best car on the lot.

Best car on their lot = Boise dime = no thanks.

Back