Pizza Guy Gets Hassled By Used Car Dealer READ OP

Oh man, this review made me laugh...

I waited over an hour for my 12" to arrive and when it did it was in the mouth of this bald guy who refused to let go. Will not use this d!ldo delivery company again.

They should keep calling him with this. Every time he picks up the phone...

72126-office-space-throwing-papers-r-kDmX.gif

What the reason for this? We're obviously joking but it's not like they could pinpoint Sherdog as the source of harassment. Everyone who has seen this video on the net is encouraging similar action.

huh? because, as earlier mentioned, it would fall under the forum raid rule.

anon needs to forget about isis. there are more important matters to attend to atm. (assuming these anon are non-sherdoggers.)

you have to feel really shitty about your life and where it's headed to do that to a pizza delivery guy.

There is absolutely nothing funny about that at all and they were all yucking it up afterward.

I be they had no idea how social media works in this day and age and the backlash that could ensure and really fuck over the business and their lives.

Internet = sirus bidness in 2015

By the way, this business is effed. I bet they don't last the rest of the month.

These guys are jackasses, especially that chick who is at first telling him to calm down and not get worked up about it when he is the most level headed individual there. Then towards the end of the video she yells at him to get the hell out of there and I'll kick your ass or something like.

The guy delivers pizza and soda which cost a total of 12 dollars. They give him 20 dollars in 1s. The guy specifically notes in the receipt it's all 12 dollars, yet they still give him 20 dollars in 1s. Like why? why do that in the first place, and why even get upset when its you who screwed up.

you have to feel really shitty about your life and where it's headed to do that to a pizza delivery guy.

There is absolutely nothing funny about that at all and they were all yucking it up afterward.

I be they had no idea how social media works in this day and age and the backlash that could ensure and really fuck over the business and their lives.

Internet = sirus bidness in 2015

They obviously don't understand how shitty they looked. This video is from their security footage so they had to have released it.

This is social seppuku.

By the way, this business is effed. I bet they don't last the rest of the month.

I doubt that.

people will lose interest fast as hell. and if they've already got complaints and still flourish, I doubt its much more than a few day inconvenience... not saying they don't deserve the closing.....

These guys are jackasses, especially that chick who is at first telling him to calm down and not get worked up about it when he is the most level headed individual there. Then towards the end of the video she yells at him to get the hell out of there and I'll kick your ass or something like.

The guy delivers pizza and soda which cost a total of 12 dollars. They give him 20 dollars in 1s. The guy specifically notes in the receipt it's all 12 dollars, yet they still give him 20 dollars in 1s. Like why? why do that in the first place, and why even get upset when its you who screwed up.

its a pretty crappy existence when you get upset over $8 and need it so badly you take it back from a delivery guy.

I doubt that.

people will lose interest fast as hell. and if they've already got complaints and still flourish, I doubt its much more than a few day inconvenience... not saying they don't deserve the closing.....

true, but the people living in the area will be aware of what already seemed like a pretty bad business. car salesmen already have a bad rap; i dont think anyone who sees this video will be buying from these guys. im sure this will make it to their local news.

true, but the people living in the area will be aware of what already seemed like a pretty bad business. car salesmen already have a bad rap; i dont think anyone who sees this video will be buying from these guys. im sure this will make it to their local news.

nope. but remember that Amys bakery in Arizona? they were all over the internet and tv after the kitchen nightmare episode. apparently theyre making money hand over fist.

I doubt that.

I wouldn't say flourish lol but they are staying afloat with a tiny lot.

This can be bad for a small lot dealership like that. Especially if this gets local coverage which it may given the response so far

I wouldn't say flourish lol but they are staying afloat with a tiny lot.

This can be bad for a small lot dealership like that. Especially if this gets local coverage which it may given the response so far

they'll probably give a half assed apology and give him a good tip to try to calm this down.

they should give the guy their best car on the lot.

huh? because, as earlier mentioned, it would fall under the forum raid rule.
That's the rule, not the reason. They are already being harassed. We wouldn't be orchestrating anything.

That's the rule, not the reason. They are already being harassed. We wouldn't be orchestrating anything.

I just said don't encourage each other from here. that would be orchestrating. don't be difficult.

I just said don't encourage each other from here. that would be orchestrating. don't be difficult.

Haha Lucifer taking the rules out on you.

Like that explosive lady that found a Nazi toy in a coin machine and yelled at the teenage clerk

Back