Paulo Costa

Who did he fight before Izzy though, Romero (which I thought he lost), View attachment 1046265

So before Romero... that's the guys he looked like a beast against....not an impressive resume tbf sir.
The way he beat Hall was impressive but yea the most impressive fight was Romero.

No one really went straight at Romero without losing. Even Rob didn't really do that. If Costa fought Sean like he did Romero he could've won imo. He's lost now

If Costa fought Sean like he did Romero he could've won imo.
No Doubt, Costa NEEDS that "kill or be killed" mentality the minute he gets in the cage. EVERY time he backs up, it's a psyche to both that will always result in Paulo taking the loss.

Paulo, physically - ya got what it takes . The warrior mentality is what you desperately need. Any chance you could get with, and absorb, Wandy's fighting spirit of being indestructible ? Sean, imho, would have been whooped from overwhelming violence. Backing up made you into a victim that Sean crushed. You really let down your fans...more importantly, yourself.

I'm always glad when these cringey twitter warriors lose like Walker and Costa. If you think broken English is funny grow tf up

The way he beat Hall was impressive but yea the most impressive fight was Romero.

No one really went straight at Romero without losing. Even Rob didn't really do that. If Costa fought Sean like he did Romero he could've won imo. He's lost now
Can't believe Costa was more afraid of Sean than Romero. It's crazy what Izzy did to him.

I guess that Uriah win was kinda impressive, but Uriah was already 1 foot out the door, and Hendricks was 2 feet out the door lol.

The Romero fight is definitely his best, although its debatable whether he won or not.
I don't see Costa ever getting another title shot to be fair sir.

He's the new Darren Till. No idea why he keeps getting these big fights.

I think you missed the point.
Beach body is obviously needed for other purposes than getting punched in the head.
Which is great for him, until he steps into the cage and realizes that muscles don't win fights.

Honestly I think he probably spends too much time trying to sculpt a nice beach body and doing bodybuilding programs rather than focusing on fighting

Most likely he makes a ton of money outside the ring.
Beast-Costa exists, but unsure if we will ever see him again.

Sean loves to fight and likes to win.
Costa loves to win and likes to fight maybe?

Just tossing out ideas here...

How disappointing is this guy. He was undefeated looking like a beast. After Izzy he looks lost.

IMO Izzy took his soul. Had he fought Izzy like he did Sean he would've done better (probably lose by decision).

Had he fought Sean like he did Izzy he probably gets a TKO victory. Guy has poor game plans that's for sure
Paulo Costa is in his soft guy era.

He's good. He's tough. He seems kind of distracted lately. He could and should have beaten Bitchand.

Most likely he makes a ton of money outside the ring.
Beast-Costa exists, but unsure if we will ever see him again.

Sean loves to fight and likes to win.
Costa loves to win and likes to fight maybe?

Just tossing out ideas here...

Yup -- seems to be the truth.

I think the only thing different from Sean's daily routine -- was the time he fought at UFC 302.

Who knows what Paula Costo could have been, but the ship has sailed.

He wasted his prime on social media and now he's old. Hasn't improved, isn't active.
He'll just fade away, another case for the "if only" file.

Last edited:
His gameplan is extremely obvious, fight like shit until Khamzat isn't afraid to accept a fight

Back