Premier League 2024/25 Thread - v1 - Someone make the new Fred and happy birthday BroRogan & Drogoes Edition

Watching you

robert-deniro-meet-the-fockers.gif

:eek::mad:

67UdWQA.png

650lb Sumo said:
Still on the Dobey Wagon but MVG will probably do it. There's also an At The Darts event been announced in Whitby in September with Phil 'the Power' Taylor and Raymond Van Barneveld! :)

Went to this event this evening @BroRogan. The place was rammed, with a great atmosphere. I've never seen so many people in the Northern Lights Suite. Van Barneveld didn't come but Fallon 'Queen of the Palace' Sherrock was there

GRANDSLAM-GP3-SHERROCK2.jpg

as was the King of Bling Bobby George.

bobby-george-thumbnail.jpg

Whenever I hear someone talk in a Cockney accent I feel like I'm witnessing the Last of the Mohicans.

Richie Parkin is from Whitby and wore a WTFC shirt with 'THRILLER' on the back.

Predictions

Ipswich 1 - 2 Aston Villa
Man United 1 - 1 Spurs

/

The Chairman addresses the situation at the Towbar Express Stadium :oops: . Not using the C word yet but... we could be going the way of Marske United!

[Again, if clicking play on the X clip opens the whole Youtube video, try clicking on the tweet to open that, then you should get the short clip.]

@650lb Sumo 🎯 I remember you mentioned that event when we had it about the Darts a while ago. Sounds like a fun and entertaining evening with a good atmosphere. Nice stuff :) glad you had a good time!

Also thanks for the football info/news. Kinda similiar at my hometown club who plays in the 7. division (Landesliga). Without some local sponsors and companies it would be hard to have a squad to compete there. Kinda crazy it's even/already the same issues on that level.

Happy Birthday to top Sherdog geezer @BroRogan

200w.gif

Hope you have an awesome day bud. I wanted to make you a special gif but I'm sick as a dog with the rona again and can barely focus on the screen 🤒

Also shoutout to @Carl Drogo and Happy Birthday, bud. Have an awesome day. Changy is looking into this same birthday date thing as it seems like someone has cooked the books

<EdgyBrah>

Have a good one boys, I'm going back to bed.

Last edited:

200w.gif

Hope you have an awesome day bud. I wanted to make you a special gif but I'm sick as a dog with the rona again and can barely focus on the screen 🤒

Also shoutout to @Carl Drogo and Happy Birthday, bud. Have an awesome day. Changy is looking into this same birthday date thing as it seems like someone has cooked the books

<EdgyBrah>

Omg!!! Happy birthday to two of my best friends!!

Hope you both have a lovely day! You’re both very much loved on here @Carl Drogo @BroRogan 💗💗💗 full homosexual

200w.gif

<EdgyBrah>

Omg!!! Happy birthday to two of my best friends!!

Hope you both have a lovely day! You’re both very much loved on here @Carl Drogo @BroRogan 💗💗💗 full homosexual

Thanks a lot! Appreciate you guys! Much love

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Big up sometimes dodgy but always full gangster and savage @Carl Drogo have a great day mate! September 28 no nonsense date. Best!! ;) :)

av.jpg

Back