Media Paddy Pimblett: I would've put up a better fight than Charles did that night

So, with no explanation, you just come to the conclusion that "something seemed off with Oliveira, and even Pimblett would have done better." Maybe Makhachev is really that good. Why is it so difficult for some people to accept this? It's strange.
Don't agree with the "even Pimblett" phrasing (he's a dangerous fighter) and as i said; Islam would beat either of them on pretty much any night and again in that very post i wrote "hes a fucking machine"(heh heh) . I've been big on Islam and calling him the future LW champ for about 2 years now. So disagree with my speculation that something was off with Oli that night, but don't selectively quote me and act like I'm underestimating or throwing shade towards Islam.

I don't like this. Paddy has new teeth.

Paddy is going through something. Beefing with Ariel and now throwing shade at Olives?

Sorry but why are all the Great Britain / Irish fighters such massive wankers..

Paddy
Connor
Till
Molly..

All very annoying, hate the way they speak, so hyperbolic, really trying to be engaging with the way they speak but it comes off so corny.. (not all UK people, just these fighters)

Paddy
Connor
Till
Molly..

All very annoying, hate the way they speak, so hyperbolic, really trying to be engaging with the way they speak but it comes off so corny.. (not all UK people, just these fighters)
It’s the worst culture the brits they haven’t given us anything good !

Paddy
Connor
Till
Molly..

Tom Aspinall is pretty chill and refuse to go the trash talking route that Chael suggested

LOL nah man. i mean, i get it... fighters have unwavering confidence. but nah man <36>

Its more the fact he dont like islam and Khabib because Colin mc tapper is he's hero.

Islam would have finished Paddy in the first round.

There are levels to this, and Islam's overall grappling is far above Paddy's.
And Islam's counterstriking ability would probably easily drop the aggressive yet reckless Paddy. Heck far lessor strikers have hurt/dropped Paddy.

How dare Paddy think he could have done better than Charles, who has fought and beaten the likes of Poirier, Gaethje, Chandler, Ferguson
Eh hehehehehe... Foolish orco. Lol I mean Pad being foolish,.. for clarity.
giphy (2) (1).gif

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20221207-212121.jpg
    VideoCapture_20221207-212121.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Something different about how they do it. All they do is wrestle each other, avoid dating girls, fit weight and wrestle fuck people . Far cry from a jiri or a Kevin Holland type personality

Obviously you never wrestled on a team sir.
They're also Muslim so the girl distraction isn't thing, so?

Oliveira would twist him up like a pretzel as would Islam.

I like Paddy, but Islam wrecks him with one arm whilst combating the tranquilizers Molly slipped him before the fight.

Its more the fact he dont like islam and Khabib because Colin mc tapper is he's hero.
Well he can tap too and be just like him,except in the first minute,and if he doesnt get faceplanted instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back