Media Paddy Pimblett: I would've put up a better fight than Charles did that night

Paddy was all on Charles balls before the fight,now he didn't put up a fight?

Do you agree with him? Could Paddy last longer than our previous champion did against Islam?

PtBf.png

ufc-paddy-pimblett-padres-first-pitch-getty.jpg

He's not saying he'd win though, so he's not going full retard about it.

For a fighter assessing his chances that shows restraint.

There is nothing strange about British fighters being complete wankers - that's just called being British people.

The reason for almost all the Irish fighters also being complete twats is a bit more mysterious, as Irish people in general are much more tolerable.

Joe Duffy didn't seem to suffer from the same twat disease but I could be wrong.
Damn right. Conor is an Englishman in an irishman's body. The Irish are usually very self-effacing people that don't have the English sense of superiority and entitlement.

Paddy would have been embarrassed by Islam imo

He's not saying he'd win though, so he's not going full retard about it.

For a fighter assessing his chances that shows restraint.

He wouldn't have done better than Charles that night.

I'd pay good money to see Charles destroy Paddy

Really? Charles was legit half knocked out when Islam straggled him. Is Paddy saying he has a better chin than Charles? I guess. I suppose Paddy might have ate that punch, but I don't think Paddy survives as long as Charles on the mat. Charles defended pretty well in the first round. I understand that Paddy has good submissions and is ok off his back, but Islam is another kinda grappler and has deceptively sneaky stand up.

He should fight top-30 lightweight first, before even mention Charles or Islam.

Back