Media Paddy Pimblett: I would've put up a better fight than Charles did that night

Isn't he ducking a Featherweight in Topuria?

There is nothing strange about British fighters being complete wankers - that's just called being British people.

The reason for almost all the Irish fighters also being complete twats is a bit more mysterious, as Irish people in general are much more tolerable.

Joe Duffy didn't seem to suffer from the same twat disease but I could be wrong.
James Gallagher does.

Yeah man the same Paddy that got controlled for an entire round on the ground would do amazing against Islam
Said the same when people suggested Poirier might be able to beat Islam just after Poirier-Chandler. He got taken down and controlled by a 36-year old who barely wrestles any more...and you want him t fight Islam?

It's telling that we're talking about how long Paddy would last against Islam as opposed to if he or anyone would actually beat Islam.

He ain't lying.

Guarantee Paddy would've looked better than Charles.
This is easily the stupidest argument in recent sherdog history! Even putting Paddy vs Islam in a made-up scenario is ridiculous. To say he would've done anything other than get crushed by Islam quickly is moronic. Putting him in the same league as Olivia after the murders row Bronx just fought through is even more stupid! He struggled with distance with Leavitt FFS. He's fun to watch bc the crowd always goes crazy when he fights, ah screw it i give up. Chalk this conversation up to: Sherdog gonna Sherdog i guess.

Paddy just taking a leaf out of Chaels playbook. No one, including Paddy believes that statement is true. But look at us all here talking about it.

Islam only cut 6kg/13lbs for his bout with Charles and weight in under 155. He's definitely a big guy but a lot of people are exaggerating it.

I just know that even the extreme ones that happen don't necessarily benefit them.
Im so sick of hearing about though, it's not like it's gonna change.

Everyone does it.

Reactions: Kb7
I just know that even the extreme ones that happen don't necessarily benefit them.
Im so sick of hearing about though, it's not like it's gonna change.

Everyone does it.
Exactly I how I feel, it's getting tiresome when posters use that as a excuse & start spreading disinformation. It always occurs when a high profile fighters loses. People on here were claiming Khabib cut from 200lbs. Lol.

Exactly I how I feel, it's getting tiresome when posters use that as a excuse & start spreading disinformation. It always occurs when a high profile fighters loses. People on here were claiming Khabib cut from 200lbs. Lol.

I honestly think a lot of people think that dieting is the cut, or even part of the cut.
Im not sure most people know what the cut is, so they are all over the place.

Im with you though, its pretty ridiculous to use it as an excuse, or to spread bullshit.

SlightYawningAracari-size_restricted.gif

Levels. Paddy wouldn't last 2 minutes with Islam or Charles.

Last edited:
Back