bruce
AM
MM
vod
hesatool
Silverwolf
Money
Meat Fist

posters that have either made me laugh consistently or were entertaining consistently...

This is the best thread to hit OT in a while. One day I will be on these list for ANGRY VILLAGE IDOT.

Originally posted by ruffneck119
This is the best thread to hit OT in a while. One day I will be on these list for ANGRY VILLAGE IDOT.

Or dirty mexican, whichever comes first.

HCT and FTYD should be mentioned a bit more. They are both funy as hell.

I am pretty sure he smoked himself stupid by now. Although the last post he made at Ironlife was pure potsmoker genious.

I would have to go with Kage I have never seen anyone take a beating worse than that sad bastard.

Rexholio for the simple fact of I still don't know who the fuck is in his avatar yet it is fucking funny every time i see it.

I'm going to say Hesatool because him and I had some good battles and the fact he punked my sister a few times.

finally sexy beast because of this simpleton I have had many nights of pure amusement of owning this fucking clown.

Originally posted by ruffneck119
I am pretty sure he smoked himself stupid by now. Although the last post he made at Ironlife was pure potsmoker genious.

ODB posts at iron life, doe he still pretend to be a fighter???

First Ten Inductees of OT Hall of Fame

Sherdog- his world ....everyone else just paying rent
Meatfist
Shootoking
VOD
Punkmother
Animal Mother
Juggy
MM
Skinnywussy
Hesatool

Opinions vary !!!!
l

That's a good question. Does SW deserve to be amongst the top ten?

Originally posted by Rexholio
I'm a little surprised that no one has mentioned Razor or FTYD yet. Those are pretty big names too.

And you guys are dicks for leaving frenchy out.

both ftyd and razor mentioned by yours truly. frenchy, as we all know, was a genius but could never be considered as a first-ballot HOFer.

SW was an unfortunate oversight on my part. great in the fight forums and even better in OT. a lightning rod for controversy.

Meat Fist
Shooto
Bruce
Punk
Dravenous
AM
Silver Wolf
Vod
J-Garden

As soon as you let FTYD in we have to allow handicapped parking. I say fuck that.

Back