OT Hall of Fame

Originally posted by curtis
I'd like to mention our wee tike of a post poster...Drunk Boxer.
Drunk Boxer started acting weird as fuck the last few motnhs he posted on here. I think he fried his brain with ecstasy or something

Vod and Majin Bux also. Who could ever forget Dravenous

Originally posted by wushu
Vod and Majin Bux also. Who could ever forget Dravenous

I think Dravenous is being highly overrated by you guys. I guess I just never "got it" when it came to his humor.

Originally posted by wushu
Drunk Boxer started acting weird as fuck the last few motnhs he posted on here. I think he fried his brain with ecstasy or something

It was puberty.

Originally posted by Bighead
As soon as you let FTYD in we have to allow handicapped parking. I say fuck that.

You have no clue what you are saying shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by CounterCulture
I think you seem to forget the only person to accumulate a 100 ppd and not get banned. MMA Trainer for that brief moment in time was king postwhore.

that was a bit before my time but i remember hearing about it. how long did he keep up the 100 ppd? i know ujac and i were both in the 50s for months and head would be in the 40s to this day if they hadn't clipped him.

MMA Trainer made black belt in just under 3 months. He seemed to taper off after that.

Originally posted by ruffneck119
But you suck at the Internet.
JD.jpg

Dman, it took me over a year to reach 5,000 posts. I give it up to you postwhores!

Audiotistic 2004 here I come~!!!!

Hopefully I will have just as much as I did that night. See how happy I am right there?

I remember I choned my ex way later that night at her brothers house :)

I think it's pretyy obvious who should be #5.

Who, right now, is the biggest thing to hot OT EVA?

Me, that who!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back