OT Hall of Fame

Hey Ruff, don't foget the handcuffs and duct tape

Oh baby I love your ways
oh yeehaaa
I wanna be with you night and day
oh yaahaa

Originally posted by RCCOLA
I think it's pretyy obvious who should be #5.

Who, right now, is the biggest thing to hot OT EVA?

Me, that who!

The first sentence made sense after 6 readings, the second one took 15 and still didn't make sense. The 3rd sentence however made sense on the first read through, so I'm calling plagiarism on RC.

rising up back on the streets
took my time
took my chances
went the distance
now I'm not gonna stop
just a man with his will to survive
so many times it happens to fast
you trade your passion for glory

Originally posted by RCCOLA
I think it's pretyy obvious who should be #5.

Who, right now, is the biggest thing to hot OT EVA?

Me, that who!

an intellectual giant like this just wasting his talents at Avis. or was it Hertz?

RCCOLA has the blessing of not being able to look upon himself in any sort of unbiased observant position...otherwise he'd have a self-reflective torrent of existential horror only matched by the absolute fear of non-accomplishment at the point of death.

Since I'm apparently Dravenous now, does that mean I now qualify?

Originally posted by animal mother
an intellectual giant like this just wasting his talents at Avis. or was it Hertz?
No you were right the first time. He washes cars at Avis.

Originally posted by Net Ninja
rising up back on the streets
took my time
took my chances
went the distance
now I'm not gonna stop
just a man with his will to survive
so many times it happens to fast
you trade your passion for glory

what's this shit?

Post whoring....if you copy/paste a lot of words, for instance these lyrics, it's not as noticeable say as a +1 would be.

Also just +1 or LOL will only make people hate you. Pal?

Originally posted by curtis
RCCOLA has the blessing of not being able to look upon himself in any sort of unbiased observant position...otherwise he'd have a self-reflective torrent of existential horror only matched by the absolute fear of non-accomplishment at the point of death.

i count 3 words in this post that i'm confident RCCOLA actually understands.

Originally posted by animal mother
i count 3 words in this post that i'm confident RCCOLA actually understands.

I'm gonna vote that those 3 words are RCCOLA, horror, and death.

Originally posted by lsg
Post whoring....if you copy/paste a lot of words, for instance these lyrics, it's not as noticible say as a +1 would be.

Good god, when I make a horrific typo like I did above, will someone please flame me incessantly until I fix it.

Originally posted by lsg
Good god, when I make a horrific typo like I did above, will someone please flame me incessantly until I fix it. DOH!

I figured you meant what you knew.

Originally posted by lsg
Good god, when I make a horrific typo like I did above, will someone please flame me incessantly until I fix it.

It wasn't that NOTICEABLE, was it?

Had I taken two seconds to proofread I would have caught it, but sometimes I like to just throw caution to the wind. I am crazy like that.

You crazy girl you. Either it's a full moon there, or you're hitting the swill early.

I'm just a newb and havent been here long enough to remember when Bruce Lovely or Animal Mother were funny so let me give you my votes based on what I've seen in my short time here...

1) Magic Man - Old timer, one of the first on the forums as well as one of the funniest. Who else could have brought Microsoft Paint into Sherdog and make it cool. He should be in the Hall of Fame for his hilarious MsPaint pics alone.

2)Silverwolf - Racist cunt - Yes. However, he was THE most talked about poster on the forum, threads were dedicated to him on a daily basis and whenever he started a thread it always went to at least 7 pages. R.I.P SW

By the way, how come no-one has mentioned Jack Putz? Whether or not he is a hall-of-famer he was a damn funny guy and definitely deserves a mention.

Dont forget...

3) Mr Blue
Who could forget the OT Kamikaze poster who gave his life fighting for what he believes in when Barnett started crying like a bitch. R.I.P Mr Blue.

Back