OT Hall of Fame

Originally posted by animal mother
i still see you as a whitebelt and no goddamn newb gets in to the HOF, my friend.

That is the funniest AV I have ever seen.

Hojak's post with the dancing purple-suited Taliban was the best post ever

I see too many dudes that think too highly of themselves.

LOVE, anyone ? A glance at his picture made me laugh hysterically for 10 minutes.

Frenchy, Red Sonja and Leebuck3 deserve a spot, too.

Moist corky is Hall of Fame material.

And ED TAYLOR will own this place forever.

I personally would like to add 3 other people to the aforementioned godfathers of OT. Jack Putz, Wushu and the evil Shindo. So there you have it.

Originally posted by animal mother
b1gh3ad
ujac
animal mother

I think you seem to forget the only person to accumulate a 100 ppd and not get banned. MMA Trainer for that brief moment in time was king postwhore.

Elvis should get some sort of honoroble mention. Instead of actively training for big fights like against Ortiz and Tanner he'd rather come in here and bullshit with us.

Also, Rexholio belongs on there. He is like the Hemmingway of OT. He doesn't say much but whatever he says is meaningful.

I nominate all the people I started here with..Shido, JKD, LSg, JUggs.

Originally posted by wushu
I nominate all the people I started here with..Shido, JKD, LSg, JUggs.
Yeah, and I nominate Wushu. This thread looks suspiciously like an attempt to test the waters of E-ego.

FTYD didn't post anything but those annoying pics until about New Years. He can't be considered.

herecomestrouble/ODB has to end up in the post whore wing. He singlehandedly shut down the suggestion forum by having the last post on every thread in the first 5 pages.

Best gimmick would be ODB or Killer Robot.

MagicMan is my pick for the 5th spot. He's been here longer than the rest and is still entertaining.

Originally posted by dubya
What ever happened to this genius?
He got drunk on some whiskey that Bruce gave him and wandered out in front of a bagel delivery truck. Pretty wierd huh?

Originally posted by OC Bad Boy
Is that true?
No it's a reference laced with irony because his schtik was being a Jewish American Indian and I believe him to be one of the many alter egos of the Perfume salesman.

I think Kippy should receive honourable mention, his stories are the stuff of legend
Alanattakadadojo is the funniest poster here, bar none

I'd like to mention our wee tike of a post poster...Drunk Boxer.

Originally posted by joevandal
FTYD didn't post anything but those annoying pics until about New Years. He can't be considered.
In addition, he is handicapped. We want only able bodied people into the hall of fame.

Back