OT Hall of Fame

Originally posted by animal mother
i count 3 words in this post that i'm confident RCCOLA actually understands.

I guess I should've just said 'RCCOLA, you really just don't know, do you?'

I think all that's really important at this stage in the life of Sherdog.net, is that we all finally meet in "the big one" at the Vegas PRIDE. I expect this kind of stuff will fall by the wayside in light of differences getting settled face to face, and more importantly finally seeing which of us can really drink the most.

I will be there for sure. Even if not at the event I will be in Vegas the same weekend. Whoever is going I am giving my cell number to so we can party like fucking rock stars.

Originally posted by Kain
I think all that's really important at this stage in the life of Sherdog.net, is that we all finally meet in "the big one" at the Vegas PRIDE. I expect this kind of stuff will fall by the wayside in light of differences getting settled face to face, and more importantly finally seeing which of us can really drink the most.

i was told by someone who probably has some inside info that march 13 (or somewhere thereabouts) is the announced date. has that been made official?

btw, i will be drunk under the table by most of you but that's only because i just smoked an eighth.

Dravenous is too much of an ass to get my vote

Fuck yeah, I will be there as well. I imagine a lot of people will be there, but a shit load of the pussies around here will make excuses as to why they can't show their face to the rest of OT in person.

I'll show you how to smoke you goddamn yank bastardo! Anyway who knows if I'll be able to make it but really only hell can stop me.

well, I hope "being deployed" is a valid excuse on why I won't be at the BIG ONE

Shit I will walk around with a sign that says "ruffneck119" on.

I think we can all agree and say Animal Mother should be in the HOF too.

i think we can all agree that your family is a fucking waste of space and has now gotten one of the best posters ever on the site banned. you whiny fucking cunts

RC, you can stop rubbing it in now.

it's called trolling and hopefully it'll get him banned.

Back