OT Hall of Fame

1. tanner
2. tanner
3. tanner
4. tanner
5. blue

You oldbies best make the way before your old asses get punked the fuck out of OT. Stupid fucks.

Originally posted by Net Ninja
You oldbies best make the way before your old asses get punked the fuck out of OT. Stupid fucks.

you are as tough as.....................................................A TROLL!!1@!

keep up the good work.

I don't think anyone has anything to worry about with astounding quality like you as a threat.

I nominate you for those 2 weeks when you made political threads where you copy and pasted like 6 full pages out of the Economist only to get replies of "tl, dr..." and "Fuck off newb."

Originally posted by cybercoma
I don't think anyone has anything to worry about with astounding quality like you as a threat.

i think you should take that back, you might get PUNKED the FUX OUT by this dude!!!!!1!

Originally posted by Real Deadpool
i think you should take that back, you might get PUNKED the FUX OUT by this dude!!!!!1!

j00 r right dood!!!11

Originally posted by Bighead
Add Cybercoma to the list of the overlooked.

Fuck that, I don't deserve to be in the hall of fame with those guys. I can't hold a candle to their consistent quality and entertainment.

This one woke me out of bed. How could everyone forget? LYPOSUCTION. The Original Sherdog Pink Belt. Hojak made him a pink belt before they even gave out custom belts.

RangerFTL, Animal Mother, Bruce Lovely and Even SilverWolf. These are the people I seem to see the most. I havent been here too long....

I'm a little surprised that no one has mentioned Razor or FTYD yet. Those are pretty big names too.

And you guys are dicks for leaving frenchy out.

I would say

1 - Rorny Gracie
2 - Animal Mother
3 - Drastic MaN, even though he's more of a Picture guy.
4 - Conrad, I remember him, and he welcomed me. For that, he's my pick.
5 - I remembered when HereComesTrouble made funny posts. Dayyuuuumm.

I think 5 posters is too narrow. Some of my darkhorse mentions would go to (and I am by no means claiming to know a ton about the history of the OT)

Elvis Sinosic - How cool was it to have an actual name fighter come into OT and mix it up like he was just another one of the guys? Answer: Very. Add Bas Rutten in with him, because Bas is very active here, and the post where he got drunk and said that he was going to kick BJ Penn's ass was classic.

Money - He's been mentioned, but my gosh, he was the best heel ever. By far. (I apologize for listing DRA in his company earlier today, no offense DRA)

Mr. Blue - I think there's a bit of heat on his name here or whatever, but he should get the Balls of Steel slot for flaming the shit out of Josh Barnett. I don't say this because I like him flaming Josh, and Josh is my favorite HW fighter around, but the whole post was surreal in how long it went on and how heated it was.

donegal - Just a longtime bright spot in OT in my opinion.

That's all I can think of in my 95% sleep state of mind, but I want to close out with a semibold prediction and say that in a year's time, combat swimmer will be on the list if this topic comes up again. He's gold.

So far from what I've seen, the first induction no brainers have been named, but I'll list them here anyway -

Bruce
lsg
AM
Hojack (I actually kind like Hojack, even though he was a dick when he was lording over the forums.)
The Jake
hesatool
Magic Man
punkmother
vod
J-Gardon
Meat Fist

and I'd even put McNeil in, because when he's being serious and not in "OT mode", he is informative and adds in to any conversation he takes part in.

Originally posted by FATSEXY
and I'd even put McNeil in, because when he's being serious and not in "OT mode", he is informative and adds in to any conversation he takes part in.

I need another good year or so and a gimmick or two before my inflated ego would even consider myself.

Back