OT Hall of Fame

Originally posted by animal mother
what the hell ever happened to kingoftherage?
Banned I guess. I don't remember too much of him. I tend to equate people to their avs. Thankfully, you have kept the same guy. Whenever an irregular changes his avs, it completely throws me off.

Good lord. Another giant circle jerk. The originality is spellbinding.

Originally posted by DarkRainAngel

Good lord. Another DRA post. The originality is spellbinding.

Originally posted by hesatool
BTW, this thread will shortly be attacked by :eek::eek::eek:s claiming nuthugging, and TEH A$$HOEL PATROEL!!!1

that is prescience, my friends.

Originally posted by Tiki
Good lord. Another DRA post. The originality is spellbinding.

You've been awfully bitter lately. Someone piss in your corn flakes?

Orginality, Has the OT hall of fame been done before?

Another giant circle jerk, Shootoking, hojak and meatfist are 3 of the first 4 inductees.

then quick grab one of these and get in the middle

Me neither. Someone piss in your Count Chocula?

Don't eat those either. Now, go unplug your computer.

Originally posted by Peter McNeil
Orginality, Has the OT hall of fame been done before?

Another giant circle jerk, Shootoking, hojak and meatfist are 3 of the first 4 inductees.

McNeil! I missed you buddy. Yeah, I saw that. what's your point?

McNeil! I missed you buddy. Yeah, I saw that. what's your point?

that it is an original idea and not another OT circle jerk, was that not obvious?

Originally posted by Trash Man
then quick grab one of these and get in the middle

Who the fuck are you? Go right ahead and jump in if you want, I'd rather not to be honest.

Originally posted by Peter McNeil
that it is an original idea and not another OT circle jerk, was that not obvious?

The same topic under the guise of an "original idea". It's the same old shit. Waaaahhh where's Bruce? Waaaaahhhh where's VOD? "Was that not obvious" :)

there will one day be a wing in the hall dedicated exclusively to the punching bags. the dra/karebear/rc triumvirate will be in on the first ballot.

Who the fuck are you? Go right ahead and jump in if you want, I'd rather not to be honest.

im nobody really......just a newb......but you talk about circle jerks so much that i thought you would be right at home sitting in the middle waiting for a treat

The same topic under the guise of an "original idea". It's the same old shit. Waaaahhh where's Bruce? Waaaaahhhh where's VOD? "Was that not obvious" :)

once again, did you not notice who 3 of the first 4 inductees were you thick headed fuck.

Back