Crime Ohio Haitian Migrants eating Local Geese, Ducks and Family Pets

I wouldn't say they look different from certain areas of Africa though. Yes they look different from Somalians but I can only assume that there wasn't much in the way of slave trade to those areas.

I wouldn't say a black American has a particularly specific look though. I don't think they look different to black English people really.
I don't claim to be an expert but I've known some Haitians. Black Americans themselves will tell you they can tell if someone from Haiti or Jamaica. I don't want to derail the thread anymore. This all started because an ignorant twat thinks Blacks are a monolith.

I don't claim to be an expert but I've known some Haitians. Black Americans themselves will tell you they can tell if someone from Haiti or Jamaica. I don't want to derail the thread anymore. This all started because an ignorant twat thinks Blacks are a monolith.

I bet they could when you get accents and shit involved, but I've watched my fair share of 100m finals and you take the jerseys off people and I couldn't tell you who's from where lol.

This is the kind of people we are dealing with here
Cat disappeared! Must have been my Haitian neighbor!

Don't let facts get in the way of a narrative. They're legal migrants? Fuck it call them illegal anyway. They aren't eating pets? Fuck it, say they are. Can't find evidence? Make some shit up or post some unrelated shit.

I swear the overwhelming and crippling desire to be right no matter what has killed critical thinking amongst the common man. If people don't stop blindly believing anything that fits their narrative we are going to keep spiraling into violence, ignorance, and hatred.

But hey, vote red till your dead and back blue no matter who...

Last edited:
Who cares what they are?!? Its quite clear the vast majority of Americans don't want them here and that's really all that matters at the end of the day. Some of these politicians seem to forget that they're servants to the American citizens and keeping us happy is quite literally their only job. The politicians that allowed this mass migration are treasonous and forcing these cities into economic distress. Forcing their constituents to compete with migrants for Housing, Jobs , public service access in communities that quite frankly are already struggling. All because what they wanted to abuse these people for cheap non union labor?? This is quite frankly treason and I for one am glad people have had enough of it! These people aren't Asylum seekers they're economic migrants who were aloud to abuse the system to come here. 70% of them are single military aged adults who should be fighting for their country anyway not sitting here living off of our tax payers.

lol. yeah, who cares. some people want them gone, so lets get em!

Don't let facts get in the way of a narrative. They're legal migrants? Fuck it call them illegal anyway. They aren't eating pets? Fuck it, say they are. Can't find evidence? Make some shit up or post some unrelated shit.

I swear the overwhelming and crippling desire to be right no matter what has killed critical thinking amount the common man. If people don't stop blindly believing anything that fits their narrative we are going to keep spiraling into violence, ignorance, and hatred.

But hey, vote red till your dead and back blue no matter who...

Yep in 2024 it's more important to be right than to be accurate.

Right, the unique background of Black Caribbeans give them a particular appearance. This is no different than looking at a Black person with generational roots in American and being able to tell them apart from a Somalian.

You cannot tell a Haitian from a Jamaican from a Black American. Haitians probably have more African DNA on average than Black Americans but that's not a hard rule. There are light skin Haitians and Black Americans with 90%+ African DNA.

Somalian is different because that's East African and they do look different than West Africans.

lol. yeah, who cares. some people want them gone, so lets get em!
Well the rich elitist Democrats dont want them in their areas why should we be forced to have them in ours?? 50 migrants got dropped off in front of Obama's Summer home in Martha's Vineyard and the national guard was there the same day to remove them. If they dont want them I don't either. There's 50 hotels and over 2500 job openings on indeed in Nantucket area. Why wouldn't Barack and his buddies keep them around?? Too many poors cramping their style is my guess.

Who cares what they are?!? Its quite clear the vast majority of Americans don't want them here and that's really all that matters at the end of the day...
I don't think you can speak for "most americans", and once again American history is replete with the immigrant waves who came prior decrying the next one arriving, in the same way they were decried when they came. It is absolutely normal and template. The Jews, the Roma, the Russians, the Irish, the Italians, etc, all faced significant hate, significant backlash and significant xenophobia.

But more importantly should it not be Springfields choice as to whether or not to reach and out and try and recruit and bring in new workers and citizens as they see their town dying, and cannot find enough workers? A tale we see all across rural America, over and over, of dying small towns? These Haitians, recruited by the town, starting under the Trump watch in 2017, were brought in to help save jobs and the town.

Well the rich elitist Democrats dont want them in their areas why should we be forced to have them in ours?? 50 migrants got dropped off in front of Obama's Summer home in Martha's Vineyard and the national guard was there the same day to remove them. If they dont want them I don't either. There's 50 hotels and over 2500 job openings on indeed in Nantucket area. Why wouldn't Barack and his buddies keep them around?? Too many poors cramping their style is my guess.
Being dropped in front of a single person's home and being legally migrated to a town...definitely comparable.

The thing is as a country we've already invested lots of money on holding facilities in the regions around the border because that's where the migrants come from and it makes sense to process them there. We also pay local/state jails to hold these types of migrants while their claims are processed.

Simply put, those types of holding facilities haven't been built in those areas and moving migrants there just demands even more federally funded construction. It doesn't make any sense to transport them to areas of the country not prepared to manage them and especially not the wealthiest areas since most Americans can't even afford to live there. It's a dumb political stunt that only really dumb people fall for.

You complain about the cost to manage migrants and then your solution is to manage the problem the least efficient most expensive way possible, lmao

You realize the stories and videos of people eating Dogs, Cats and Geese in Springfield Ohio started coming out over a year ago right?? The videos of angry citizens at the town hall meetings started appearing in March 2023. This isn't just some ramblings of a senile old man. There are literally 18 monthly town hall meetings of local citizens complaining about this very issue
So what?

Stories of flat earth have been coming out for decades.

When you have racism and xenophobia in a lot of citizens, the stories of 'what they eat', and what their 'sanitation and personal care' are like, start even before the groups arrive. You need only say they are coming and the racists and xenophobes will start telling the stories.

Not by just looking at them unless they are fresh off the boat. But then it's more cultural (how they dress, behave, etc) not based on physical features.

exactly the same situations!

and marthas vineyard <> nantucket.......

Being dropped in front of a single person's home and being legally migrated to a town...definitely comparable.
They didn't actually get dropped at his house lmfao that's just how CNN and MSNBC made it sound but still WHY did the national guard remove the 50 legal Venezuelan immigrants from Martha's Vineyard??? If a low to middle class republican city can be forced to take on 20,000 migrants. Why is it so much of a problem for a rich democrat run town to take on 50?!?!? It's not like they don't need the labor. There are over 2,000job openings on indeed within 25 miles. They clearly need the labor. Albertsons warehouse, BJ's Surplus warehouse an Amazon delivery station, Dominoes, dozens of landscape turned snow removal jobs and maids cleaning people. These migrants arent good enough for these jobs but they're good enough for the jobs in my 93% white republican town right???

Unless there’s actual video. They’ll deny it to the end. Fuck the local’s claims
To be clear the woman who made that police report ended up finding her cat and apologizing to her Haitain neighbor

In light of that do you still believe Haitians were eating cats in Springfield?

This is Florida…

What is the point in posting this? Do we know who the culprits are and what their immigration status might be?

Back