RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Santioned Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Discussion 5/11, 11PM ET (ESPN/ESPN+)

Haney faded bad & was lucky to bank early rounds. That fight could of gone either way

Stevenson resume is still pathetic. He hasn't been tested at the level Loma or any of them have been.

Tank legit. Resume isn't the greatest but its not the worst either. He has some solid impressive wins
i know we're all high on loma off of this win against george. but all of those guys are levels and levels above kambosos. Haney was weight drained and still beat loma. loma struggled with ortiz...he would be out of his depth against a slick southpaw like stevenson. tank-loma would be no contest.

i know we're all high on loma off of this win against george. but all of those guys are levels and levels above kambosos. Haney was weight drained and still beat loma. loma struggled with ortiz...he would be out of his depth against a slick southpaw like stevenson. tank-loma would be no contest.
lol, you're delusional.

Had some late night ChiGOATle to officially have way too many calories for the day. Gonna go for a night run to hopefully burn off the calories of this authentic mexican cuisine.

Have a good night bros

That doesn't change how close the fight was. Or does it take into account how horrible Haney just looked against a much lesser opponent in Garcia.

Stevenson hasn't done anything as a pro to favor him that drastically when we see Loma is still beating top guys. Sure Shakur has the potential but I would like to see him again another world class champion before I say he's the next coming of Floyd.

lomachenko beats kamobosos and all of sudden he's a #1 pfp contender again. I wonder where that puts maxie hughes?

lomachenko beats kamobosos and all of sudden he's a #1 pfp contender again. I wonder where that puts maxie hughes?
Well in fairness many of them have him as an undefeated goat before the fight happened....

The truth probably lies in the middle. Hes still a world class champion that has the skill and ability to beat anyone on any given night......

But he's not the only world class champion at these weights with the same outlook.

They all need to just fight instead of fans doing tongue wrestling

Look at this daft prick giving it billy big bollocks before the fight.

loma-kambososimg_7434.jpg

Then oh look, he fights an actual hall of famer.

Vasiliy-Lomachenko-vs-George-Kambosos-Jr_down2.jpg

{<jordan}

Loma tank before he's too old. Don't care about that Shakur fight..

Loma tank before he's too old. Don't care about that Shakur fight..
Loma still looks very good but he's past prime. I'd favor Tank now because he's in his prime. A few years ago I wouldn't have but Loma will be 37 by the time they fight if they ever even do. Bob Arum wants to make Loma vs Shakur in the fall. That's likely what we'll see next assuming the latter also wins his next fight.

Back