RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Santioned Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Discussion 5/11, 11PM ET (ESPN/ESPN+)

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
eWU3DVR.jpeg

Lomachenko vs. Kambosos
Saturday 05.11.2024 at 11:00 PM ET
U.S. Broadcast: ESPN
Preliminary Card: ESPN+
Promotion: Top Rank
Ownership: Top Rank, Inc.
Co-Promoter: DiBella Entertainment, DUCO Events
Venue: RAC Arena
Enclosure: Ring
Boxing Bouts: 6

Two world title fights featuring Australian challengers have been added to the super card headlined by the vacant IBF lightweight world title showdown between Vasiliy Lomachenko and George Kambosos Jr. on Sunday, May 12 at RAC Arena in Perth, Western Australia.

Pedro Guevara will fight for the vacant WBC Interim junior bantamweight world title against former world champion Andrew Moloney.

And, in a bantamweight world title tilt, WBA champion Nina Hughes looks to turn back the challenge of one-time world champion Cherneka “Sugar Neekz” Johnson.

Main Card – ESPN / ESPN+ – 10:00pm ET / 7:00pm PT
Vasyl Lomachenko vs. George Kambosos Jr.
Andrew Moloney vs. Pedro Guevara
Nina Hughes vs. Cherneka Johnson
Joe Goodall vs. Faiga Opelu
Imam Khataev vs. Ricards Bolotniks
Lucas Browne vs. Hemi Ahio

13901.png

1969.png

They said it best a few days ago. Kambosos is making a lot for winning one fight. unless Loma gets injured this will be easy as heck.

They said it best a few days ago. Kambosos is making a lot for winning one fight. unless Loma gets injured this will be easy as heck.

Teo sperging out is the greatest thing to ever happen to him.

I've got Lomachenko by late stoppage. But, if he somehow loses tonight then I think he needs to retire (or, at the very least, move back down to SFW). He's hardly active anymore, is up there in age, and his style isn't likely to age well.

I've got Lomachenko by late stoppage. But, if he somehow loses tonight then I think he needs to retire (or, at the very least, move back down to SFW). He's hardly active anymore, is up there in age, and his style isn't likely to age well.
True, but as far as I’m concerned Loma is coming off a win against Haney.
Let’s see how much (if) he has slowed down… hopefully not too much.

Not sure why, but the long drawn out stare downs in boxing annoy tf out of me. Get them up, do the face off, then move on.
They are annoying but it's just the fighters trying to assert themselves. In their eyes the one that breaks the stare is mentally weaker. It's viewed as a small psychological advantage by some. As a fan I don't think it's worth anything. We see guys turn away first all the time and they go on to beat their opponent.

Back