RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Santioned Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Discussion 5/11, 11PM ET (ESPN/ESPN+)

Loma looked a touch tired at time and I'm assuming it's one of the reasons he starts so slow against elite boxers but he also just showed the world if he starts strong the sheer offensive output he touches people with it will BREAK these guys down.
Hoping moving forward we see Loma attempt to win all rounds instead of take over late because the difference is clearly big in terms of overloading defences.

Also hearing Tim Bradly talk about everything wrong the losing fighter does instead of all the masterful work the winning guy is doing really diminishes the winner and the masterful things these guys are hitting other elite boxers with.

zxtU6a.jpg

L7NS4M.jpg

fqfqfqfqfq.png

George is no bum, but he's definitely a level beneath these guys. Hopefully he gets his camp in order and wins some lesser fights. He deserves to make some money and ride off into the sunset.

Not a bum in general, but a complete bum compared to elite guys like Loma and Haney, like I said. He hasn't been remotely competitive with either of them and that isn't going to change.

It was over your head. That's the point. Cool do the same.
Did that hurt your feelings?
Dam you can talk crap all thread but get pretty sensitive when somebody teases you back.

Please don't go hurt a dog tonight after Loma won. Seek therapy. You can have the last word if you need it to feel better. Feminine traits, I swear.

i thought kambosos was doing ok...he was behind and getting outclassed but still making in competitive. the pressure got to him.

Loma looked a touch tired at time and I'm assuming it's one of the reasons he starts so slow against elite boxers but he also just showed the world if he starts strong the sheer offensive output he touches people with it will BREAK these guys down.
Hoping moving forward we see Loma attempt to win all rounds instead of take over late because the difference is clearly big in terms of overloading defences.

Also hearing Tim Bradly talk about everything wrong the losing fighter does instead of all the masterful work the winning guy is doing really diminishes the winner and the masterful things these guys are hitting other elite boxers with.

He's also 36 with a year off. He looked pretty damn good to me all things considered. He looked great tonight. Bradley stinks. To put it lightly.

Please don't go hurt a dog tonight after Loma won. Seek therapy. You can have the last word if you need it to feel better. Feminine traits, I swear.
Is this where you pretend like I'm a Kambosos fan or something to make it seem like this hurts bad?
Feminine is power tripping when you have a title on a karate forum. Or when you crack on somebody, then cry when they crack back.

George takes losses very well. A lot of people could learn from him in that regard. Where you at Moloney? Lol

Kambosas fell off big time after the Teo win.

The Teo showing was the outlier in his career and in hindsight Teo was likely depressed with the mental health issues he was talking about and divorce drama and was one of the biggest LWs ever and likely struggled with the cut. He moved up immediately after.

Kambosos is the same guy who couldnt find separation and had 50/50 fights with the likes of Mickey Bey and
Lee Selby before fighting Teo. He was always a journeyman but he caught lightning in a bottle and capitalized.

Beautiful showing by Loma. It was great to see him back in action. He didn't miss a beat.

The Teo showing was the outlier in his career and in hindsight Teo was likely depressed with the mental health issues he was talking about and divorce drama and was one of the biggest LWs ever and likely struggled with the cut. He moved up immediately after.

Kambosos is the same guy who couldnt find separation and had 50/50 fights with the likes of Mickey Bey and
Lee Selby before fighting Teo. He was always a journeyman but he caught lightning in a bottle and capitalized.

Teo should have lost his last decision. The guy can't adjust mid-fight.

he can beat them all if the judges are not corrupt.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Haven't seen a corrupt Loma loss yet. Hes had some close fights that didn't go his way.

The thing is the dude is great enough to avenge those losses or push past them. He doesn't need fans to make excuses for him

Back