RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Santioned Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Discussion 5/11, 11PM ET (ESPN/ESPN+)

Give em lighter gloves and 3 min rounds, but less of em - would get plenty of stoppages and more entertainment then.

I'm rooting for Kambosos. Simply because the Loma stans and Loma crybaby fans have been the most annoying fan base since the Haney loss.

It would bring me joy to see them emotionally destroyed and grasping for straws again.

Nothing against Loma though. Would be a bit shocked if Loma didn’t win wide though.

Well, dunno, it's hard to root against a fighter for fanbase alone. Unless it's really horrendous like Pillowfists McGregory.

Plus, Chenko's annoying fanbase must have eluded me as I see no evidence of it :cool:

But anyway, the reason I ask is Kambosos seems like an absolute bellend imo, not the most likeable fighter. When he fought Lopez, he was somehow even more dislikeable than Teo, which is some feat ;)

Give em lighter gloves and 3 min rounds, but less of em - would get plenty of stoppages and more entertainment then.
10 rounds? No.
Six 3 minute rounds with 12 ouncers.
Boom

Well, dunno, it's hard to root against a fighter for fanbase alone. Unless it's really horrendous like Pillowfists McGregory.

Plus, Chenko's annoying fanbase must have eluded me as I see no evidence of it :D

But anyway, the reason I ask is Kambosos seems like an absolute bellend imo, not the most likeable fighter. When he fought Lopez, he was somehow even more dislikeable than Teo, which is some feat :D
Just mention Haney beating Loma and they will swarm you like Beyonce's Beehive or Taylor Swift's Swifties....

I dont think Kambosos is that bad. But him saying if he wins tonight he becomes a Hall of Famer is kind of delusional...

Please let the main event deliver

a star is born....chernika "sweet cheeks" johnson.
i wanna adopt her.

Just mention Haney beating Loma and they will swarm you like Beyonce's Beehive or Taylor Swift's Swifties....

I dont think Kambosos is that bad. But him saying if he wins tonight he becomes a Hall of Famer is kind of delusional...

Exactly, he just seems like an obnoxious arrogant bellend. He doesn't shout etc, not that over the top, but a conceited twat all the same.

Chenko and Usyk are more my type of fighter ;)

Back