RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Santioned Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Discussion 5/11, 11PM ET (ESPN/ESPN+)

Okay then.

I just see it written all over the ropes. Haha

I know Australians like to drink, I’m wondering if they they’re just reminding them where they are in case they get too much beer in their guts.

That's part of it. It is in fact a local custom to get so blackout drunk that you can't remember what you said 5 minutes ago, thus endlessly repeating yourself.

To not repeat yourself could be taken as an insinuation that your think your audience isn't very drunk, which is considered very culturally insensitive, but also elicit suspicions that you are a teetotaller, which is still illegal in most states.

Guevara's attack to the body and willingness to throw a couple extra punches to end his combos has seemed to really open Moloney's defence. Great round, Guevara looking more and more in control as this goes on with the work he set up earlier in the fight.

I think it’s a little too late for Guevara to win this fight. Not sure why he hasn’t turned the heat up?

Aww man. A chick fight after this. Blahhh
Not just any chick. This one.
757v0gwqosgb1.jpg

I never been impressed by the moloney bros...but flyweight is such a weak div.

Umm Guevara? But I was only half watching

Lots of close rounds and Guevara looked fairly fresh even in the later rounds but I think Moloney banked at least 6 rounds (and he's at home).

Moloney 115-113

I wasn't scoring the fight but I think Guevara looked like the better fighter.

Moloney did his homework and he and his team gameplanned well attack with sharp left hooks, quick, blitzes and slick footwork early but Guevara did a fantastic job of answering every issue thrown his way and stole momentum with body strikes and long drawn out combinations.
Great technical showcase for both men.

Back