• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

Like I said in another post ..this is why Hrgovic is the boogieman..he had a mental breakdown against Zhang ( his father died)..and acted completely erratic..fought with his hands down .. no defense,even looking away...and took Zhang shots like nothing..( one did caught him behind the ear)... Hrgović and Zhang are complete units..much stronger than anyone on the division...( But Zhang has awful cardio)...just like Nganou in MMA....he is just stronger...on the first loss against Stipe...he was exhausted and outclassed...but even prime Stipe could not hurt him....the strength and jaw of these 3 guys are on another level.

These commentators know blocked punches dont score right?

1 toss up
2 bang
3 bang 2 points
4 parker
5 parker very close
6 toss up
7 parker close
8 bang 2 points
9 bang
10 parker
11 parker

parker catching a ton of gloves, but zhang doing dick in there. 2 kds are going to weigh on parker though. he needs a kd imo.

Parker’s got it if he wins this round.

Finish him Zhilei! (His tank is almost empty lol and he's been pacing himself.)

Ngannou vs Joshua better be for a Belt!!!!

1-belt1intro_original.jpg

Zhang gotta completely empty the tank or it is over. But I do not now how much is even left.

So this one announcer who kepts saying Zhang needs to get going and he's gonna gas out now says at the beginning of the last round - Parker needs to do something.Yeesh.

I feel like there's no way Parker's won enough of this fight to overcome those 2 knockdowns the way commentary thinks.

Back