• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

Fury outboxed him the entire fight. One 10-8 rd shouldn’t win the fight. Usyk was getting outclassed and humiliated. Rematch

Usyk deserved that. What a performance. What a comeback.

Would of been mad either way. Except if Fury won the knock down would of been a bit controversial.

Nice, actually got the right guy. Congrats Usyk, runs the HW gauntlet as a crusierweight coming up. Now that puts a stamp on a legacy.

Reactions: MT7
you guys are far ahead of me, my stream is still waiting for the score. your comments are making me nervous for Usyk.

The beautiful Ivory flesh from Ukraine has now achieved legendary tightness of their glorious form....

Best possible decision. It was razor close no matter who you thought won. It might be usyks time. They should have a rematch.

Back