RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

And now the national anthem of the drunk fuck gypsies

Michael Buffer looks so old

Ukraine like Russia has a fire anthem. Only one anthem in history is better than those two.

I was just thinking the same. Didn't realize he turns 80 this year.

Can’t remember the last fight I saw (on any combat sport) where…
I don’t care who wins
I would hate to see either guy lose
I have absolutely no idea who will win, I literally have a bet one way for KO and the other for decision.
I wouldn’t be surprised if anything happens in the fight, KO either way? Yes, dominating UD either way? Yes, draw? Sure, headbutt first round and disqualification? Why not.

The one thing I would be surprised about is either guy winning the fight by one punch devastating KO without being worn out first but even then… why not.

I’m just happy we’re about to see it, let’s go sherbros

Those shot of AJ & Wlad repping their respective anthems with death stares were pretty awesome

No idea what any of the words are but all the Eastern European anthems sound good.

How funny is it that Parker's been commentating all night and is the interim champ and Joshua's going to fight the winner barring a rematch clause.

I was told by UFC stans that's absurd to ignore an interim champ.

Man the British always pick the weirdest outdated music to come out to. Stuff you would never associate with boxing.

It’s not weird to us but I can see how others would think it is. Joe cordina came out to a 60 year old Tom jones song. You think that’s weird, but I expect all welsh fighters to come out to Tom jones.

Fucking UFC has me dreading this fight ending on an eyepoke.

Fix your shittiness, Dana!

Back