RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

how many more till main?

one more fight until main ... just about good timing for the organizers if this goes the distance ..even if it doesn't, next fight will start past 5 .. so main past 6 won't be far off

Cacace really stepping up in this fight. Cordina is really tough though

Cacace was 3/1 by tko mid way through round 4....nice odds after a knockdown

wow, hell of a performance by cacace! this is my first time seeing him fight

WOW!!!!!
Cacace pulls off the upset. What a performance he turned in. And such a low KO percentage too, who would've thought?
Kudos to the new champ!!!

Said he was a very live dog but I didn’t expect that. Great performance from cacace! Cordina looked so comfortable until the knockdown.

Opetaia vs Briedis next. With the results so far, I don't think anything is sure right now. Even though I think Opetaia will beat Briedis pretty easily.

one sided mismatches apparently

In the first fight Briedis broke Opetaia's jaw but he held on for a couple of rounds until the end and won.
Interesting to see how this fight goes, Opetaia is 28 nearing his prime and Briedis is out of his at 39.
I think Opetaia gets a finish but maybe Briedis pulls through.

Opetaia vs Briedis next. With the results so far, I don't think anything is sure right now. Even though I think Opetaia will beat Briedis pretty easily.
Opetaia beat Briedis fighting with a broken jaw for like 9 rounds. I think he takes the rematch by a wide UD.

Who's on the better Coke?

Back