RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

These last three fights should be fun. Well, the next two for sure, I am worried that the ME might stink out the joint, but I have hope.

You aren't even fuckin watching either stfu! I'm asking a simple question

Because Google doesn't say either just has main card start time you Brit fuckin idiot

I'm watching Glory kickboxing instead this hot garbage
i have no idea what you are typing into google, but it seems you arent very bright
1716062550182.png

Looking forward to this. I like both fighters, definitely favour cordina but cacace is a very live dog in this fight

This Cacace guy doesn't have a lot of KOs. Cordina might be able to get him out of there early

You aren't even fuckin watching either stfu! I'm asking a simple question

Because Google doesn't say either just has main card start time you Brit fuckin idiot

I'm watching Glory kickboxing instead this hot garbage
Lol, I would be watching if I was home. And what does me not watching have to do with you bitching just to bitch? Why so angree?

Indeed. He's a good guy and potentially the best heavyweight we have since.. Max schmeling? Lol. I think he can go further than axel schulz. So much better than that disgrace tom schwarz or charr.
Schwarz lost vs Gashi in their fight imo, before the DQ.
Most of the best fighters at HW in Germany usually are from eastern european states like the Klitschkos. A Homegrown HW is always good to see for the overall quality of boxing here.

Back