RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Munguia Discussion 5/4 8PM ET Cinco de Mayo (DAZN / Prime Video PPV)

I can't hear what his corner is saying, but he might not think he's that far behind.
dude in no world is he close, do the judges think he is close, it's the same shit all the time. mungia just needs to say fuck it, he's already lost, why go out like this????

munguia is punching the guard for combos that I think people are counting every single one as a clean shot.

6-5 to Canelo for me, plus the KD of course, Canelos fight even if he loses the last round

Munguia fighting much better than I could have hoped for. Good fight, Canelo is definitely on the downward slope of his career, and Jaime has got a bright future ahead of him.
Strong puncher, strong chin..... good stuff tonight.

What part? I think I have Canelo slightly ahead, but by a round for sure now.
All of it. Hes clearly winning, and Munguia is an outstanding fighter. The odds indicate as much ad well. The dude is a monster.

Munguia fought well. Canelo just a little too slick and still has that power edge.

Benavidez is a really interesting fight though. That dude can crack.

Canelo takes the 12th, likely wins

117-110 Canelo for me. Dominant show.

that was fucking dumb. way over matched dude coasts for 11 rounds, last round they both decide to fight, and canelo still doesnt put him out. respectable bullshit

118-109 Canelo. Maybe 117/110

Clear win for Canelo.

Munguia had some success but Canelo is just made out of something different.
Best chin and durability in boxing.

A Canelo masterlass. He showed the young buck who really is (still) the sheriff in town.

Back