Off leash dogs and their stupid owners

And then you realize these same kinds of people are raising children. Terrifying.

Unfortunately you are right, that same house has three or four kids (not sure as I can never get an accurate count, hell there might be more). This is the same kind of family where the kids are running in the street bare foot, the parents are in the front yard playing that stupid bean bag game where you you try to get the bean bag in the hole like a lazy man's horse shoes, all the women wear the standard Florida white trash uniform a bikini top, flip flops and cut off jeans that accentuate their beer guts so nicely. The guys are out there with their equally impressive beer guts with no shirt and a pair of board shorts, a half dozen pick up trucks parked in the yard and in the street. Then for the cherry on top they have the kiddy pool in the front yard that serves double duty as a pool for the kids and a beer cooler. I walk by and almost immediately when i see them I swear they had a "who can get get the shittiest tattoo" contest. At least one of them has the trailer trash panther running down an arm or leg.

No im also not sn over reacting asshole who pulls a knife out because a dig walked up to me .
But apparently you are a fucking idiot. Hey, remember when you tried to say all white guys who prefer Asian girls are dirty old pedophiles and everyone owned your ass? Well, so does everyone else. That's why you're in here trying to pretend like notmletting a dog attack my puppy is an over reaction of some kind, as if you were there and saw the dog calmly walk up to sniff my dog. So fucking butt hurt. Why aren't you doing math right now or playing the violin?

But apparently you are a fucking idiot. Hey, remember when you tried to say all white guys who prefer Asian girls are dirty old pedophiles and everyone owned your ass? Well, so does everyone else. That's why you're in here trying to pretend like notmletting a dog attack my puppy is an over reaction of some kind, as if you were there and saw the dog calmly walk up to sniff my dog. So fucking butt hurt. Why aren't you doing math right now or playing the violin?
Youre deflecting because you know you over reacted like an idiot . You carry a knife around for the purpose of killing someones dog . You even said it . Its probably not the dogs that are dangerous , its probably you and only a matter of time before the full gaunlet of your stupidity gets unleashed on somebody's pet .

nah, dogs are individuals - not all of them like to kick it with other dogs, especially strange ones. Some dogs are more into people.

Disagree to a degree. Yes they are individuals and some are crankier. However if you have a dog who hates all dogs, they weren't properly socialized when they were young. That's just factually.

But I'm right, aren't I? You got owned, are still salty, and decided to troll this thread. Get over it and contribute something worthwhile.
No clue what you're talking about, you goon. Get over yourself, Brah.

Youre deflecting because you know you over reacted like an idiot . You carry a knife around for the purpose of killing someones dog . You even said it . Its probably not the dogs that are dangerous , its probably you and only a matter of time before the full gaunlet of your stupidity gets unleashed on somebody's pet .
You're just butt hurt you got called out. Everyone carries a knife to defend their dogs from other dogs. Why you no doctor yet?

Lol all the white people who like to kill dogs for being dogs .

So its OK to let your dog attack other dogs and people?

I have been around and trained dogs most of my life and I know the difference between a dog just wanting to play and be friendly and one that is aggressive.

I'm not going to let my dogs be killed or injured by an out of control dog due to a shit head owner.

I'm not going to shoot first and see if the dog was really aggressive later and depending on the size and type of dog when I would feel it was necessary to shot the dog. That's the very last thing I would want to do because I don't blame the dog but the shit head owner and think its real sad the dog has to pay for the owner being a shit head.

I have been bit by dogs before and had a gun with me and could have justified shooting the dog legally but the dog was not trying to really attack me and the bite was more of a warning and have been bit breaking up dogs fights.

Like I said I will however protect my dogs (and myself and family) and do what I need to if I have to.

Its simple the law says (in most places) if your dog is off your property they must be on a leash and there is a good reason for that.

I always have my dog leashed unless we are in big open spaces where he can run. He's friendly but I do understand when people get a bit scared. He's like 65 lbs. I do however hate when my dog see's another dog and wants to sniff them and their dog snaps at my dog, then they look at me like "control your dog!!!" Rule of thumb, if your dog does not weigh over 20lbs, you don't have a dog....you have a vagina.

If this thread confirmed some things, it is that plenty of posters who got owned in other threads are still salty about it. And sherdog, being a microcosm of the world that it is, does contain some of the exact fucking morons discussed in the OP.

My brother has 2 rots and he trained them unleashed. They are good dogs and don't attack anything. I have a labradoodle that is unleashed and leashed trained.

I have seen more fights by leashed dogs meeting then unleashed dogs. Maybe you guys panic and make the dogs defensive. I have seen this numerous times.

However owners need to know their dogs.

lol they don't attack anything until they do attack something. Then it's all "omg they've never done this before I'm super serious"

I'm talking when 2 dogs leashed meet.

This true which is why I'm very careful and tell the other person to be if I meet others walking their dogs.

The dogs are restrained so they have no choice to fight not flight if they do not get along.

Why would I leash her when she stays by my feet? I do leash her, but only when I'm in public setting where I could be fined. I think 8yrs without an issue speaks for itself.

Because it's the law and you're no exception to it.

lol they don't attack anything until they do attack something. Then it's all "omg they've never done this before I'm super serious"

Change rots to retrievers and then its all

<7>

Everybody scared of the

Big bad breed.

What is going on these days?
My wife and I were taking our cairn terrier puppy for a walk last night. When we got to the end of our street, one of my neighbors was talking with some lady. He had his dog off leash, a big golden retriever. As soon as it saw my dog, it attacked. My wife grabbed our puppy and I ran between them and the dog while I tried to get my knife out, which I had bought because this is such a fucking problem these days.

I was able to back the dog off without having to stab it fortunately, and the owner just casually walked up, grabbed the dog, and continued his conversation with some lady. He didn't say sorry or anything. He just acted as if this always happens and it's no big deal. Now, this is not the first time I have seen this dog being aggressive. We were walking the puppy a few weeks ago and he had the dog on leash as it snarled and growled. He said, "oh, he's friendly."

What the fuck is wrong with people) just because your dog doesn't routinely attack you, doesn't mean it is friendly. I don't think that guy realizes how close I came to cutting his dog open. And this shit is a daily occurrence for us. People always say their dog is friendly when it clearly isn't. If it were legal, I would stab them all t Dean and fix new homes for their dogs.

Sounds like you've got a small dog....you need a bigger one so you can be the alpha.
81499b55f2296cc49378ad58d4bd4f37.jpg

This true which is why I'm very careful and tell the other person to be if I meet others walking their dogs.

The dogs are restrained so they have no choice to fight not flight if they do not get along.

Yep.

Back