Punted my neighbor's dog into next week b/c his dog attacked mine

My boy had a pitbull but it was honestly mildly rere. He would run at people fast then sit down in front of them to show off his red rocket. It would do stuff like follow a hot dog on my hand and walk into a wall or table. It looked scary as hell but it was just such a goofy dog. Small dogs would come to try to hump it. It happened one time when I was playing with him outside and the other owner got mad when i yanked the smaller dog away.

you definitely need to have a conversation with the neighbor. Ask him if he likes traumatizing little girls because of his irresponsibility. If he's a reasonable person he won't let his dog run around unleashed anymore, if not then at least you know what kind of person you're dealing with. Also, uppercuts.

When I still lived in the Netherlands, I liked to train at the beach in the morning. Just some running. But I had to give this up because every few minutes there would be a dog coming to me. I don't know the intention of the dogs and I also don't want to know. I just want to train and go back home, but it was impossible.
water gun with bleach, water, and the hottest hot sauce you can find. Used that on my runs through the countryside when I was boxing and it took one or two times getting blinded before dogs stopped chasing me.

Did you say 20 lbs? This may come as a surprise........but you actually have a Cat.

Seriously though, accidents happen. Dogs get off leash/out of their yard on occasion. Thankfully no one was hurt.

Now if I had a neighbor whose animal had a pattern of not being restrained......we talk.

Absolutely nothing wrong. Dog attacks it's fair game in any capacity really. Sorry about their luck.

Personally I would have gone for a piledriver or powerbomb of sorts with the aggressor but a kick is sufficient.

Also, what type of breed? Did it yelp loudly when you landed your perfect kick? Where on the dog did your kick land? Why was this information not clarified in the OP?

Yea people with rambunctious retarded dogs are also usually retarded. A dog usually takes after his owner, so if the dog is retarded it’s because the owner is also a retard and didnt train the dog. As for kicking the dog I don’t know cause I don’t know how serious the situation actually was but if my dogs life was in danger than yea I woulda done same shit.

However I have a 120 lb male corso so of someone’s retarded dog comes to bother mine hell do just fine letting the dog know he needs to fuck off

I 'm more Alpha than you obviously because if I get within 5 meters of the dog it would run away.

What breed was it?

Looked like a giant poodle or maybe a large sized labradoodle with mostly poodle in it.

Absolutely nothing wrong. Dog attacks it's fair game in any capacity really. Sorry about their luck.

Personally I would have gone for a piledriver or powerbomb of sorts with the aggressor but a kick is sufficient.

Also, what type of breed? Did it yelp loudly when you landed your perfect kick? Where on the dog did your kick land? Why was this information not clarified in the OP?

Some sort of giant poodle or labradoodle with mostly poodle. I nailed it in the ribs (didn't purposely avoid a headshot, the ribs were just the most open and inviting target). I can't recall if it yelped. I know it ran away after that.

That shit was mad illegal tho dog was downed fam das a 9-9 rd gotta scrap again to settle it 🐩🐾 I ain't make the rules tho that's just how street beefs work fam 💯 🤼‍♀️

Unless you in Cali then it's all goodie widdem new rules and all dat 🦶 💥 🐕

So I have my dog (about 20 pounds) out on a leash on my own front yard/street area. Neighbor's dog (probably 50-60 pounds) out front off leash sprints over and goes nuts at my dog (who tries to get away but can't b/c he's on a leash).....growling, snapping, gets on him from behind (doesn't seem like any actual bites were made). My daughter is holding my dog's leash screaming. I'm yelling at the dog to get out of here. So I punted that dog as hard as I possible could in the ribs. I mean I was like Justin Tucker from the NFL lining up for a 60 yard field goal. I didn't catch it with my toe of my shoe....it was the meaty top part of my foot.

Did I do anything wrong? What would you have done? My only regret is that I didn't kick that thing harder with the toe of my shoe to really dig in there. Fuck him.

2nd to worst part, neighbor yells from down the street - "Sorry about that" - and never says another word or comes and talks to me to see if things were ok. Now my daughter won't take my dog for a walk anymore. I freak out to think what would have happened if I wasn't out there.
You were in the right.
The neighbor fucked up, that's on him/her.

water gun with bleach, water, and the hottest hot sauce you can find. Used that on my runs through the countryside when I was boxing and it took one or two times getting blinded before dogs stopped chasing me.
I would feel like a soldier in a war zone. Most dogs were just running around at the beach and the owners walk at some distance behind telling me the dog won't hurt me. But I try to train, not to see what the dog wants and that multiple times.

I live in Spain now and this problem is not here, but in the Netherlands it is. Dogs run around free at the beach and when you train they come to you.

Domition:
Kind of nice of you to go for the ribs. A head shot would have been warranted.

When an attack happens, aiming AIN'T helpin' - way too much movement.

TS - You're fine, should've kicked that dog in the neighbor's mid-section/s.

Lucky a single kick stopped it. I've seen an unstoppable dog attack on a

smaller dog. Watching a "land shark" in savage mode is a horrifying thing to

experience. Even Sherbro hands and feet are useless then, believe it.

Last edited:
LobLma.gif

Back