Off leash dogs and their stupid owners

Most places have leash laws so an owner can be charge if they let their dog run.

I love dogs but I love mine first so I will do whatever I need to protect them. If this means killing another dog then that's the way it must be. However if the stupid owner forces me into that situation I will do everything in my power to legally make their life a living hell.

I can understand if your dog gets away from you and was leashed and will do everything in my power to not hurt it but I will protect my dogs.

I carry a dog spray (which works will for most dog) or a Jo staff and usually carry a gun because of dumb ass owners.

I also gave up on dag parks because of dumb ass owners.

I also dislike people who come up to pet the dog without asking permission. The dog doesn't like strangers. Bitch, I wouldn't walk up to you and put my hands all over you. The dog deserves the same respect.

It's an overreaction to use a knife to defend my puppy against an attacking dog that is 10 times her size? The only person who sounds like a douche is you in this case.
If that dog wanted to attack your dog you would both be mauled up right now . Dogs want to sniff each other . Sure the owner is a douchbag but some times dogs get lose and slip out if their collars and leash and over reacters like you are the idiots that kill dogs that came over to sniff your pooch but you automatically think that a dog will attack based on its size . You shouldnt have a real dog you should have a battery operated dog . Then you wont have any problems dealing with dogs and their instincts .

65ab28e3fd602bb26cf072d6762dfafa.jpg

I have one person that lives down the street that number one never has his dogs a leash and his dogs are always getting out of his yard. The guy never fixes his fence. I've had to kick his dogs out of my yard, and fill in holes they dug under the fence twice. my dogs went crazy when they saw them in their yard playing with their toys. I have also had them come run up to my dogs aggressively, my one dog is a pussy and he's easy to pick up to get away from them, the smaller of the two is basically Nick Diaz, ready to bang at the drop of a hat. The one dog was almost twice his size and my little shit juked him and went for his hind legs. A loud yelp and the owner comes running over bitching that my dog hurt his. You'd think they would learn but about a week later they were out off leash again. Now he grabs his dogs when he sees me walking mine.

The sad part is these are the dogs that will get hit running around in the street. Unfortunately most people that have pets shouldn't have them. Now I understand why rescues and shelters vette people before letting them adopt the animals.

I got bit by a small unruly dog a few months ago, filed a report against the owners, but nothing has happened. They are just ignoring the DoH notices they received. I wasn't hurt by their dog but it was pretty clear the dog was being abused. The owners started beating it in front of me to calm it down after it attacked me. It was a small dog but just wild af. I blame the owners. That dog should be taken away.

Also, I've noticed a lot of Asian families in Queens tend to let their dogs roam around without leashes on the streets and in parks (not dog parks). It's quite upsetting. You never know what to expect.

I have one person that lives down the street that number one never has his dogs a leash and his dogs are always getting out of his yard. The guy never fixes his fence. I've had to kick his dogs out of my yard, and fill in holes they dug under the fence twice. my dogs went crazy when they saw them in their yard playing with their toys. I have also had them come run up to my dogs aggressively, my one dog is a pussy and he's easy to pick up to get away from them, the smaller of the two is basically Nick Diaz, ready to bang at the drop of a hat. The one dog was almost twice his size and my little shit juked him and went for his hind legs. A loud yelp and the owner comes running over bitching that my dog hurt his. You'd think they would learn but about a week later they were out off leash again. Now he grabs his dogs when he sees me walking mine.

The sad part is these are the dogs that will get hit running around in the street. Unfortunately most people that have pets shouldn't have them. Now I understand why rescues and shelters vette people before letting them adopt the animals.

And then you realize these same kinds of people are raising children. Terrifying.

If that dog wanted to attack your dog your dog would be mauled up right now as would you for jumping in front of it with your knife . Dogs want to sniff each other . Sure the owner is a douchbag but some times dogs get lose and slip out if their vollars and leash and over reacters like you are the idiots that kill dogs that came over to sniff your pooch but you automatically think that a dog will attack based on its size . You shouldnt have a real dog you should have a battery operated dog . Then you wont have any prpblems desling with dogs snd their instincts .

I love all the butt hurt posters like you coming out of the woodwork to try to find some way of criticizing me in any situation that doesn't warrant it. The dog tried to attack. Fortunately, I was able to get between the dog and my wife (who is Asian and I know you hate that), and basically stuff that motherfucker like a hockey goalie. Dogs who just want to sniff other dogs don't snarl and growl while running at them. If you were not stupid, you would know that.

Most places have leash laws so an owner can be charge if they let their dog run.

I love dogs but I love mine first so I will do whatever I need to protect them. If this means killing another dog then that's the way it must be. However if the stupid owner forces me into that situation I will do everything in my power to legally make their life a living hell.

I can understand if your dog gets away from you and was leashed and will do everything in my power to not hurt it but I will protect my dogs.

I carry a dog spray (which works will for most dog) or a Jo staff and usually carry a gun because of dumb ass owners.

I also gave up on dag parks because of dumb ass owners.
Lol all the white people who like to kill dogs for being dogs .

Dogs on leash will almost always act defensively when an off-leash dog runs up to it. If I'm walking my dog on leash and a loose dog runs up and they fight, I'm kicking them apart and shooting the attacking dog.

I'm talking when 2 dogs leashed meet.

Another problem with unleashed dogs is that my dog doesn't want to be your dog's friend. My dog doesn't like other dogs. If a dog runs up on my dog, even if he wants to play, my dog is probably going to fuck your dog up. Put a leash on your fucking dog.

I love all the butt hurt posters like you coming out of the woodwork to try to find some way of criticizing me in any situation that doesn't warrant it. The dog tried to attack. Fortunately, I was able to get between the dog and my wife (who is Asian and I know you hate that), and the dog and basically stuff that motherfucker like a hockey goalie. Dogs who just want to sniff other dogs don't snarl and growl while running at them. If you were not stupid, you would know that.
Who the fuck pulls a knife out because a dog came over which by the way did nothing ? Over reacters and people who are afraid of dogs and shouldnt have them .

Another problem with unleashed dogs is that my dog doesn't want to be your dog's friend. My dog doesn't like other dogs. If a dog runs up on my dog, even if he wants to play, my dog is probably going to fuck your dog up. Put a leash on your fucking dog.

Seems to me your dog wasnt properly trained. Dogs should be OK with other dogs. It seems your dog wasn't properly socialized. That's on the owner and not the dog.

<mma1>

Who the fuck pulls a knife out because a dog came over which by the way did nothing ? Over reacters and people who are afraid of dogs and shouldnt have them .
You just want me to give my dog away so you can eat it for dinner. I'm not falling for it.

This. It actually makes their dogs over react as well.

I used to like dogs.

I think Jonathan Swift said it best:
I hate and despise the animal called Dog, but I like the occasional Spot, Rover, and Fuzzy.

Don't you eat dog for dinner twice a week? GTFOH
No im also not am over reacting asshole who pulls a knife out because a dig walked up to me .

Theres always idiots like ts and you who claim to love dogs but wouldnt hesitate to fuck them up just because they dont act how you believe they should . They are live self thinking animals with their own way of socializing . The problem starts with people like you who think dogs are people and should behave predicably like people . Thats the same mentality of the lab owner who said his dog is friendly and just lets him off the leade . Both are stupid .

Seems to me your dog wasnt properly trained. Dogs should be OK with other dogs. It ems your dog wasn't properly socialized. That's on the owner and not the dog.

<mma1>
nah, dogs are individuals - not all of them like to kick it with other dogs, especially strange ones. Some dogs are more into people.

Yeah, that's it. You sound like the exact type of person everyone is talking about. I'm willing to bet your pits are not that well trained and you just think they are. Put them on a fucking leash. Anything can set a pit off, even if it hasn't happened before. Jesus Christ.

Yea I also see you comprehend well. Who the fuck said I have pits? Lmao.

My brother owns a dog business.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back