Off leash dogs and their stupid owners

I live near a pit bull that will aggressively bark and jump over his fence if I walk past his house with my dog. The good thing is he listens to me so I can yell "go home" and he jumps back inside the fence. I bet some of you guys would have stabbed him by now though.

Hmm. Literally everybody around here has their dog on a leash. Only time I've seen one off is at the dog park (which you're not supposed to do actually, but I guess they're willing to take that risk).

Like when I go for walks everyone with a dog will move further over/shorten leash so it won't even be near me. Very rarely do I get the chance to ask if I can pet a dog ): lol.

Sounds like you've got a small dog....you need a bigger one so you can be the alpha.
81499b55f2296cc49378ad58d4bd4f37.jpg
I have a normal sized penis, so I don't need to overcompensate with a big dog or a raised truck. Don't you have a rat terrier anyway?

I live near a pit bull that will aggressively bark and jump over his fence if I walk past his house with my dog. The good thing is he listens to me so I can yell "go home" and he jumps back inside the fence. I bet some of you guys would have stabbed him by now though.
Soda popdinky doesnt understand that dogs dont always behave how he wants them to so he kills them . He should not have dogs . Maybe better with gold fish in that little bowl where nobody can touch them .

I have a normal sized penis, so I don't need to overcompensate with a big dog or a raised truck. Don't you have a rat terrier anyway?
Nah, got rid of that little thing, got myself one of them darpa robot dogs. Now Im the alpha in my neighborhood.
article-0-14F5EA68000005DC-75_964x643.jpg

As a former USPS mailman I had to spray two dogs. Wanna guess?

2 small dogs. They over compensate too I guess.

My neighbors have two rottis like this that are aggressive. We have a fenced yard so I let my bunny and cats out into it. The dogs go psychotic and literally shake the fence or throw themselves at it (it's too tall to jump over thank goodness).

But I've been working on them and now we're all pals lol. I tell them "shhh pup pups" and they settle their knickers.

No dog should ever be off leash out doors. I don't care how well trained you think it is.

One of my biggest pet peeves (no pun intended). It infuriates me when I run into these "special" dog owners with their "special" dogs. It'd the reason I stopped going to this park/cemetery a mile away. Every time I went there there was some as whole letting their dog run(s) run all through the cemetery or way in front of them on the path. Signs on both ends that clearly ask you not yo do this. One time this group all had their "special" dogs off leash nd of course when they saw mine they bolted towards her. I want to sic fighting pits on these types of people.

One of my biggest pet peeves (no pun intended). It infuriates me when I run into these "special" dog owners with their "special" dogs. It'd the reason I stopped going to this park/cemetery a mile away. Every time I went there there was some as whole letting their dog run(s) run all through the cemetery or way in front of them on the path. Signs on both ends that clearly ask you not yo do this. One time this group all had their "special" dogs off leash nd of course when they saw mine they bolted towards her. I want to sic fighting pits on these types of people.

Maybe like these?
BN-OO098_ep9ram_J_20160620072831.jpg

You drink steel reserve and you carry a pocket knife in case you have to stab an off leash dog.... ...

Disagree to a degree. Yes they are individuals and some are crankier. However if you have a dog who hates all dogs, they weren't properly socialized when they were young. That's just factually.
Well, hates all dogs sure.. That's a pretty extreme tho

Scroll up. I provided 3 links
Might want to reread your own links. Those links instruct how to train recall, they don't advocate unleashing dogs everywhere.

Back