• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
liberal twitter right now is like : Reminder: If you spread this fake Biden story you are colluding with the Russians and likely committing TREASON.

Lets say that Mike Pence has a son that is a lobbyist for a concentration camp for gays. This concentration camp for gays pays Mike Pence's son millions for access to Mike Pence. Then, one day, Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump get together and pass a bill that will send all gay people to concentration camps, and they will have Mike Pence personally drive the train. Mike Pence wasn't the one who made the decision...it was the Senate and Trump. But do you see how this is still a quid-pro-quo situation? Mike Pence's son is being paid for lobbying efforts at the same time Mike Pence is near to all the decision makers.

Are you retarded?

Is that a "yes" or a "no" to my question about whether you think that stealing computers and publishing photos from them is OK? Should Guiliani be in jail?
Guiliani didn’t steal anything .. you think Edward Snowden should be in jail ?

Guiliani didn’t steal anything .. you think Edward Snowden should be in jail ?

OK, so you're just not going to answer the questions, I guess.

I think we can probably take that to mean that you think that stealing computers (and hacking, probably) is good if it helps your party, not otherwise.

Typical censorship by big tech.. good to see journalist like Greenwald speaking out against this bs.. and of course they're blaming Russia over it all

<Moves>

liberal twitter right now is like : Reminder: If you spread this fake Biden story you are colluding with the Russians and likely committing TREASON.

Its a preview into what we can expect from a Biden administration. Rampant corruption and an aggressive response against any whistleblowers, as well as cooperation with the media and tech companies to censor any damaging information.

I think we can probably take that to mean that you think that stealing computers (and hacking, probably) is good if it helps your party, not otherwise.

lol at stealing... I can totally see early onset dementia Hunter Biden dropping off a computer to get repaired and never coming back to pick it up.

Soo... You're not going to argue the merits of what was on the computer and instead focus on how they got it?

Tell you what, it's much more tangible than relying on the hordes of Anonymous sources that seem to crop up weekly to go after Trump. You don't have a problem with that... lol

lol at stealing... I can totally see early onset dementia Hunter Biden dropping off a computer to get repaired and never coming back to pick it up.

Soo... You're not going to argue the merits of what was on the computer and instead focus on how they got it?

Tell you what, it's much more tangible than relying on the hordes of Anonymous sources that seem to crop up weekly to go after Trump. You don't have a problem with that... lol

The fact that Hunter Biden has had trouble with drugs and has sex are not exactly newsworthy. The fact that Guiliani is passing around a stolen laptop seems like a pretty big story.

The fact that Hunter Biden has had trouble with drugs and has sex are not exactly newsworthy. The fact that Guiliani is passing around a stolen laptop seems like a pretty big story.
what if the video clip is with a minor and is 12:33 minutes long?

lol... Not Newsworthy I guess... Hunter's issues with drugs and hookers seem to be least of Daddy Joe's worries with his fuck up son. And I probably would have had some fun with a more than a few women and some drugs (not meth or crack...lol)... But I wouldn't have left evidence of the shit on a company laptop.

https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-offered-10-million-133820212.html
Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows
In an email chain from Aug. 2, 2017, Biden discussed a deal with the former chairman of CEFC China Energy, Ye Jianming, saying Ye agreed to change the terms of Biden’s three-year consulting contract with CEFC, which initially promised Biden $10 million per-year “for introductions alone,” to make it “much more lasting and more lucrative,” the New York Post reported

“The chairman changed that deal after we me[t] in MIAMI TO A MUCH MORE LASTING AND LUCRATIVE ARRANGEMENT to create a holding company 50% percent [sic] owned by ME and 50% owned by him,” Biden wrote in one email.

In the same email chain, Biden discussed deals with the CEFC that he said were “interesting to me and my family.”

Another email sent to Biden on May 13, 2017 had the subject line “Expectations” and identified Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC.”

I gotta say, for a crack head Hunter has done pretty well.
I think we can all agree on that.

lol... Not Newsworthy I guess... Hunter's issues with drugs and hookers seem to be least of Daddy Joe's worries with his fuck up son. And I probably would have had some fun with a more than a few women and some drugs (not meth or crack...lol)... But I wouldn't have left evidence of the shit on a company laptop.

The same false accusations have been made before and debunked. Also possible that the whole thing is fake (that is, they just hacked the computer and made up the crazy story they're telling to cover that).

So that’s the protection platforms enjoy thst a publisher doesn’t.

however if they start removing content for no valid reason, they’re no longer just a platform, but a editorial

also still don’t see how suppression of speech is “free speech”?
"We don't want to publish this because it is rude" is generally a valid reason.
If you read carefully, it does.

It seems you got this backwards

a publisher has a right to free speech, but like I said earlier if a publisher calls you a serial rapist, you can sue them, even if it their “fee speech”. You can’t force them to say something they don’t want, but that also means they can’t say whatever they want without liability.

On the other hand you can’t sue a platform cause someone accused you of being a serial rapist on it or shared an article where you were accused of being serial rapist.
This is correct.

If a platform starts removing content that doesn’t violate their policies they’re acting more like an editorial, which would remove their 230 protection
This is not. There are only two circumstances 230c protection is removed, and even then the protection is only stripped for the circumstances warranting removal. The first is if they make the speech themselves, rather than just publish the speech of another. Dorsey and twitter can be sued for their tweets, not for the tweets of another.

The second is if they act in bad faith. "Bad faith" does not require the existence of a policy on that speech. (Even if it does, every major platform reserves the right to remove at their own discretion). Instead, the question is whether a removal is in bad faith. Inconsistency or lack of policy is not evidence of bad faith for the purposes of 230. The argument that they are has been repeatedly struck down by the courts.

The only bad faith finding was when an antivirus company was restricting access to their own competitor in violation of antitrust laws by preventing users browsers from accessing their pages. The Supreme Court just denied cert a few months ago with a separate opinion by Thomas discussing this provision of 230. A hypothetical example would be twitter blocking anything involving instagram.

No one stole a computer it was turned in to a computer shop that I don’t stealing i have asked you question since my first post and you have not answered you must be learning from Biden lol

The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY'S Payoff Scheme | Rudy Giuliani's EXCLUSIVE Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back