Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me the problem is about how the right can go possible proof of corruption to joe biden being a pedophile. you guys do this to yourselves man.

if you would kindly stop trying to connect a possibility of real world corruption to complete fucking idiocy we might be more sympathetic.

You'd think this was a big deal if your masters Zuckerberg and Dorsey told you so. We investigated Trump over a fake dossier. We should at least investigate Biden.

Well tbh over the weekend all of the sexual stuff broke, there were texts showing that joe jill robert and everyone else knew hunter was a pervert and they hid the truth. There's actual text of a family member saying she'll call the cops if hunter is ever around her daughter again, along with Joe Bidens direct talk with the Ukrainian President. There's also talk of joes daughter and niece talking about how they felt uncomfortable that Joe used to shower with them. You know a huge nothingburger. there were a few other stories that broke this weekend but thats my main take away.
All of that stuff has been confirmed by reputable sources?

You'd think this was a big deal if your masters Zuckerberg and Dorsey told you so. We investigated Trump over a fake dossier. We should at least investigate Biden.

no. no i would not. if either of those two idiots said biden was a pedophile with the same lack of evidence these crazies have put forth i would think they had lost their minds.

you are projecting.

Only 8 inches and yet the hole it left in your brain is much larger.

Your mind got gaped by the 360+ pages of nothing (and his dong).

That probably sounded better in your head, a whole 47 minutes of lurking for that stellar reply. Come back in an hour you might get one last zinger in. After such little discourse its probably better if you bow out now, might save you some dignity.

See that... 30 second reply. That's how much your in my head, me to you 47 minutes..

try harder think longer bud, you'll get there someday.

I'm envious

I don't think any of this is going to Hurt Biden. No one is voting for him anyway, they're voting against Trump. It's very entertaining though!

it absolutely will hurt JOE biden .. hunter is an extension of his father .. and we now know joe knew and covered for his sexual predator son .. people are hearing about this despite twitter's attempt to censor it

Well ok then, as the representative of the right I subtract all Pedo allegations. Lets talk about the corruption then. See my above posts, prove a counter argument.

Till then , keep letting me know how you feel, because that's the most important part.

if you retract all the pedo shit then i think there is a very real possibility of corruption going on here.

see how easy that is bud?

I heard the phone call, but the one I heard had a horribly biased "journalist" talking over it trying to influence what people would think was being said.

It was labled "biden bribe tapes 2" or something to that effect...I didn't listen to any others though.

The one the article was talking about was different than the one I heard. And the one I heard that you seem to be talking about doesn't say what you just quoted either.

That sounds bad no matter how a journalist talks over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back