Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ you actually knowing what facts are.

QuidProQuo in Ukraine - What did Biden receive in Ukraine?

Pics with Burisma Execs he denied meeting - If lying was actually a crime then we'd have something!

Involved in Hunter's businesses that he said he knew nothing about - See above

bragged about getting prosecutor fired, stopping him from going after burisma. threatened to withhold $ to ukraine if the prosecutor wasn't fired. - Negotiated on behalf of America, got a corrupt prosecutor fired that was undermining American interests in the region.

What about the leaked phone call from biden and the president of Ukraine on nov 16 2016. Where Biden told the President of Ukraine he withheld certain information from the Trump transition team and it would be in the President of Ukraines Political and Physical interest (that's literally a threat) not to take loans directly from Donald and the US as that might give cause for Donald Trump to be interested in Ukraine.

It's literally verbatim.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/biden-hits-trump-administration-in-leaked-call-with-poroshenko/

Most readers would be able to see this new development if you and 5 other retards weren't spamming this thread. I've almost had enough, come tomorrow I might start making you all look like idiots every reply.

Ill just keep linking relevant topics.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/biden-hits-trump-administration-in-leaked-call-with-poroshenko/

Sometimes you have to use common sense. And common sense tells you that there is no way Biden wanted Shokin fired because he would not investigate the known corrupt company his son was getting rich off of.
I think it's both. Biden wanted Shokin fired because Shokin was attempting to extort Burisma (it's in one of those emails by the way). I also think he wouldn't have been able to get Shokin fired if Shokin wasn't corrupt. You just can't demand someone get fired without a legitimate reason.

I think it's both. Biden wanted Shokin fired because Shokin was attempting to extort Burisma (it's in one of those emails by the way). I also think he wouldn't have been able to get Shokin fired if Shokin wasn't corrupt. You just can't demand someone get fired without a legitimate reason.

We can all think lots of things

But common sense tells me Joe did not want a guy fired because he wanted him to investigate the crooked co his son was getting rich from.

And Shokin is not the only prosecutor that has stated under oath that they were fired because they were going after Burisma.

There are email records from Burisma execs asking hunter to pressure for the firing of the prosecutor nearly a year before there was international cooperation over the fact.

Nearly a year Prior, at the very start of this deal. What exactly is your point?

Joe did exactly what he was supposed to do. The relevant link would normally be only a few pages back but with geniuses like you spam posting it's back in the ether. Congratulations on being a tool.

What about the leaked phone call from biden and the president of Ukraine on nov 16 2016. Where Biden told the President of Ukraine he withheld certain information from the Trump transition team and it would be in the President of Ukraines Political and Physical interest (that's literally a threat) not to take loans directly from Donald and the US as that might give cause for Donald Trump to be interested in Ukraine.

It's literally verbatim.

Most readers would be able to see this new development if you and 5 other retards weren't spamming this thread. I've almost had enough, come tomorrow I might start making you all look like idiots every reply.

Ill just keep linking relevant topics.

Nothing bad is said in that article. It's Biden saying he couldn't tell the Trump team everything that's happening in Ukraine because they don't have the security clearances...says he'd be meeting with Pence the next day and would talk to him because Pence has foreign policy experience.

Not sure what you're talking about with a physical threat, as I heard that in another call and it was Biden saying it was in Ukraine's best interest to get money elsewhere and not rely on the Trump administration for financing because he didn't think Trump would want to give money to a country that was losing money. Also said it would be in their physical interest as well....Physical interest is referring to the country of Ukraine not Poroshenko as an individual.

Nothing bad is said in that article. It's Biden saying he couldn't tell the Trump team everything that's happening in Ukraine because they don't have the security clearances...says he'd be meeting with Pence the next day and would talk to him because Pence has foreign policy experience.

Not sure what you're talking about with a physical threat, as I heard that in another call and it was Biden saying it was in Ukraine's best interest to get money elsewhere and not rely on the Trump administration for financing because he didn't think Trump would want to give money to a country that was losing money. Also said it would be in their physical interest as well....Physical interest is referring to the country of Ukraine not Poroshenko as an individual.

too reasonable. gtfo of the warroom.

All the major newspapers have reported that there's no concrete evidence that it's a Russian hitjob. And even Putin himself has undermined some of the allegations.

If it was a Russian hoax there'd probably be more evidence presented in favour of that case by now.
Probably...

Did you listen top the recording? The article didn't cover everything. Joe literally talks about not asking the "US for a loan directly as that will get Trump involved, secure a loan through the IMF"

The article literally states that Joe will run point on Ukraine even as a private citizen. This is in the actual transcripts, anyone who's not an idiot can see why Trump was impeached over the Ukraine and not Russia. The writing is on the wall.

I'd link the actual phone call but once again retards like you have been spamming all day and I can't find it in google anymore. More shills like you i suppose hiding the truth. Literally censoring a recorded phone call between biden and the president of ukraine.

There are email records from Burisma execs asking hunter to pressure for the firing of the prosecutor nearly a year before there was international cooperation over the fact.

Nearly a year Prior, at the very start of this deal. What exactly is your point?

Joe did exactly what he was supposed to do. The relevant link would normally be only a few pages back but with geniuses like you spam posting it's back in the ether. Congratulations on being a tool.
And these are with Hunter not Joe, these aren't the same two people, now are they? You have evidence Burisma asked a lawyer they hired to take care of a legal matter....Whooopty doo.

My point was clearly made, Joe had reason to have Shokin fired for personal reasons as well as for reasons in the interest of the United State. The point is it's highly unlikely you'll be able to prove what his ultimate motive for pressuring Poroshenko to fire Shokin actually was.

you've been lurking for over an hour just to post that at the top of a page. Lot of effort for a nothing burger. Get the fuck outta here commie.

Lmao how much time have you devoted to Hunters dink this past week?

Its living rent free in your head.

And these are with Hunter not Joe, these aren't the same two people, now are they? You have evidence Burisma asked a lawyer they hired to take care of a legal matter....Whooopty doo.

My point was clearly made, Joe had reason to have Shokin fired for personal reasons as well as for reasons in the interest of the United State. The point is it's highly unlikely you'll be able to prove what his ultimate motive for pressuring Poroshenko to fire Shokin actually was.

The emails ask Hunter to talk to his dad and uncle. Why would execs want Hunter to talk to his dad and uncle? Joe knew nothing right? You literally make yourself out to be even more of an ass every post.

Maybe go sit in the corner while the adults talk simpleton.

Lmao how much time have you devoted to Hunters dink this past week?

Its living rent free in your head.

Just the past hour or so other then that its been a few days, how's it feel to be called out for lurking just so you can get a top of the page post all about TDS?

I bet you felt smug at first then angry when I called you out, its alright pal you'll eventually get another zinger of a post, someday.

Did you listen top the recording? The article didn't cover everything. Joe literally talks about not asking the "US for a loan directly as that will get Trump involved, secure a loan through the IMF"

The article literally states that Joe will run point on Ukraine even as a private citizen. This is in the actual transcripts, anyone who's not an idiot can see why Trump was impeached over the Ukraine and not Russia. The writing is on the wall.

I'd link the actual phone call but once again retards like you have been spamming all day and I can't find it in google anymore. More shills like you i suppose hiding the truth. Literally censoring a recorded phone call between biden and the president of ukraine.
I heard the phone call, but the one I heard had a horribly biased "journalist" talking over it trying to influence what people would think was being said.

It was labled "biden bribe tapes 2" or something to that effect...I didn't listen to any others though.

The one the article was talking about was different than the one I heard. And the one I heard that you seem to be talking about doesn't say what you just quoted either.

The emails ask Hunter to talk to his dad and uncle. Why would execs want Hunter to talk to his dad and uncle? Joe knew nothing right? You literally make yourself out to be even more of an ass every post.

Maybe go sit in the corner while the adults talk simpleton.
Who the email asks Hunter to talk to doesn't prove anything, simpleton. What did Hunter say to Joe? How did Joe respond to that? You have no answers to those questions? Guess what, it's because you would need answers to those questions to actually prove what you're stating factually happened.

You dorks tend to get quite testy when you make bold assertions and then are challenged to factually back them up, I see.

Yep that call was shady as F. Was telling him to basically fraud it up to the IMF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back