Nicolas Winding Refn's Only God Forgives

This. As much a I'm dying to see Iron Man, Superman, and Smaug.....THIS is the movie I'm most excited to see.

Edits:

1. that looks like Nick Diaz at the beginning of Trailer 2.
2. Kristen Scott Thomas looks and acts differently than I've ever seen....and that is just from the trailer.
3. I love this director dude's 80's throwback style
4. I won't watch or read anything else about this flik before I see it.

I was gonna mention this

I heard this was going to be Gosling's last movie for a little bit as he is going on a bit of a break.

The director and star of the best film of 2011 reunited to make another film in the same style/"language", as they put it, except this time with Muay Thai instead of driving?

SHUT UP.

AND TAKE.

MY MONEY!

Ohh my fucking god

Hooooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

GIVE ME!@!@$#%^$%&%

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude those two trailers

*incoherent nonsense*

homer_simpson_drooling.gif

Refn is fulfilling the vast potential he showed in Valhalla Rising. He really is my favorite director outside of Fincher.

love drive, movie violence and thailand.

plus ryan gosling is hot (no homo) so i will be seeing this.

"Wanna fight?"

Hope there is better dialogue in this than Drive

Loved the subtitled Pusher flicks directed by the same fella. Really looking forward to this flick. Gosling picks great roles.

Wow this just became my most anticipated movie for the summer, with man of steel a close second. I can't believe how great this looks.

hmm looks pretty good, surprised i hadnt heard more about this film till now

cant wait

Update: April 28, 2013

3 New Clips from Nicolas Winding Refn's ONLY GOD FORGIVES

Only-God-Forgives-Extended-Clip-Dragonlord.jpg

Director Nicolas Winding Refn’s follow-up to his fantastic 2011 film Drive is set to make its debut at the Cannes Film Festival next month, but three whole clips from Only God Forgives have graciously made their way online a tad early. The film’s red-band trailer promised another intense and gorgeous collaboration between Refn and star Ryan Gosling, and these three clips don’t disappoint.

While fans are eager to see what the always-reliable Gosling has in store for us this time around, it’s Kristin Scott Thomas who is the highlight of these clips as she plays the mother of Gosling’s character, a woman who urges her son to seek violent revenge for the death of his brother in Thailand. Only God Forgives also stars Vithaya Pansringarm and will open in theaters on July 19th.

Synopsis: Julian (Gosling) lives in exile in Bangkok where he runs a Thai boxing club as a front for the family’s drugs smuggling operation. When Julian’s brother Billy is killed their mother, Jenna (Kristin Scott Thomas), arrives in the city. She wants revenge and forces Julian to find the killer. Julian’s contacts in the criminal underworld lead him directly to The Angel of Vengeance, a retired police officer who knows everything and who is both Judge and Punisher. Jenna demands that Julian kill The Angel of Vengeance, an act that will cost him dearly.

3 New Clips Nicolas Winding Refn's from ONLY GOD FORGIVES

Can't wait. Missed the place beyond the pines though.

Bump because this shit defines the word "awesome"

I get a rock-hard chubby every time I think of this film

Loved the subtitled Pusher flicks directed by the same fella. Really looking forward to this flick. Gosling picks great roles.

Ohh shit yeah I need to check out Pusher. Forgot all about it. Refn is my 2nd favorite director (behind Fincher), Valhalla Rising was badass as well.

Update: May 6, 2013

Full Track List for ONLY GOD FORGIVES Soundtrack Revealed

Only-God-Forgives-Gym-Gosling-Dragonlord.jpg

If you

Back