Elections Mrs South Carolina aint got nothing on Joe Biden

Nope, it's just part of an obvious marketing campaign targeted at gullible people.

I don't think Trump is going to get any points if he or his surrogates try to make this campaign about health or mental competence. Trump himself is a fat slob who eats fast food cheeseburgers in the Lincoln bedroom and contradicts himself in his own press conferences. That's not even getting into the whole "covfefe" thing.

Sure, there's always marketing during campaign season. But you haven't demonstrated why it isn't a valid criticism of Biden. He's an older man and he's a little incoherent and mildly confused by his own surroundings. It is eminently reasonable to suspect he is suffering cognitive decline.

Trump's trump card in this debate is that he has been tested recently for cognitive decline. He doesn't have it, he simply has an inarticulate manner of speaking. Biden has three avenues of defense. He can attack anyone who suspects he might be showing early signs of mild dementia. That's what you did with your "gullible people" quip. The second is to try to turn it about on Trump. You tried that as well, and it will fail. The third is to demonstrate that he is in full vigor. Taking a cognitive assessment is only one way of doing that, but Joe's campaign has raised more questions about his abilities than it has answered.

This issue won't go away until Joe makes it go away. I'm not so certain he can.

Sure, there's always marketing during campaign season. But you haven't demonstrated why it isn't a valid criticism of Biden. He's an older man and he's a little incoherent and mildly confused by his own surroundings. It is eminently reasonable to suspect he is suffering cognitive decline.

Trump's trump card in this debate is that he has been tested recently for cognitive decline. He doesn't have it, he simply has an inarticulate manner of speaking. Biden has three avenues of defense. He can attack anyone who suspects he might be showing early signs of mild dementia. That's what you did with your "gullible people" quip. The second is to try to turn it about on Trump. You tried that as well, and it will fail. The third is to demonstrate that he is in full vigor. Taking a cognitive assessment is only one way of doing that, but Joe's campaign has raised more questions about his abilities than it has answered.

You're writing paragraphs addressing someone suffering from full-blown TDS. Think about that for a second.

I'm right and it won't matter at all.

Biden was making similar gaffes back during his 1988 campaign and during his two terms as VP. The guy gets nervous during public speaking. He's not going to take a cognitive test based on some word mumbling, just like Trump isn't going to take a syphilis test either.

Those aren’t “gaffes”. They are daily examples of him forgetting halfway through a sentence what he had started talking about. He’s always been a bit goofy for sure but this is entirely new.

Nope, burden of proof is definitely not on me to demonstrate why Biden is competent to be President. He won a major party nomination, which means that he will be on the ballot. If you have some evidence other than speaking gaffes that he's suffering from early stage dementia, then please go ahead and post it. But we both know that you don't, which is why you're not going to.

Trump's trump card in this debate is that he has been tested recently for cognitive decline. He doesn't have it, he simply has an inarticulate manner of speaking. Biden has three avenues of defense. He can attack anyone who suspects he might be showing early signs of mild dementia. That's what you did with your "gullible people" quip.
I made that "gullible people quip" because this dementia angle is being promoted by the usual group of right wing hucksters and con-men that make shit up about Democratic party candidates every single election cycle. It's been the same thing since Dukakis ran in 1988. GOP operatives have such little regard for the truth that only morons would take what they say seriously without any sort of hard evidence to back up these claims.

The second is to try to turn it about on Trump. You tried that as well, and it will fail. The third is to demonstrate that he is in full vigor. Taking a cognitive assessment is only one way of doing that, but Joe's campaign has raised more questions about his abilities than it has answered.
Your argumentative skills are almost as bad as your logical thinking skills. "Joe's campaign" hasn't raised any questions about his abilities, it's all dishonest liars that are "raising questions", just like they did for Hillary's Supposed Multiple Sclerosis, Obama's Birth Certificate and alleged real religion, Kerry's Purple Heart injuries and Vietnam Medals, Gore's Invention of the Internet and Love Story inspiration, and Dukakis' supposed pardon of Willie Horton. All of these were bullshit, but were miraculously kept alive by "people asking questions."

I really doubt that many people are going to fall for the same dirty tricks this time. At least the vast majority of people who are foolish enough to swallow such obvious bullshit were already committed Trump voters to begin with.

I made that "gullible people quip" because this dementia angle is being promoted by the usual group of right wing hucksters and con-men that make shit up about Democratic party candidates every single election cycle.

It was actually Julian Castro who first alluded to Joe suffering from memory loss. You may or may not think he is a huckster. I do not. But he is certainly not right wing.

Those aren’t “gaffes”. They are daily examples of him forgetting halfway through a sentence what he had started talking about. He’s always been a bit goofy for sure but this is entirely new.
Sure it is. Totally new and credible allegations. Zzzzzz....

I made that "gullible people quip" because this dementia angle is being promoted by the usual group of right wing hucksters and con-men that make shit up about Democratic party candidates every single election cycle.
Its also being promoted by many progressives, and most people who aren't dumb enough to fall for CNN propaganda.

It was actually Julian Castro who first alluded to Joe suffering from memory loss. You may or may not think he is a huckster. I do not. But he is certainly not right wing.
Sure worked well for Julian Castro. For sure a key part of his impressive 15th place finish

Its also being promoted by many progressives, and most people who aren't dumb enough to fall for CNN propaganda.
Sure it is. This is totally being supported by all the "smart people"

Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

Well, when 98% of it is fake news...
{<hhh]

It must be nice to just make up any number Anytime I feel like it. I wonder what it’s like to live in a made up fairy tale world like modern conservatives. The party of family values lol

he speaks in codes and only brilliant people can understand it

football, mouse skirts, theres no point in leaving if you can't flower a banana at half speed

he speaks in codes and only brilliant people can understand it

football, mouse skirts, theres no point in leaving if you can't flower a banana at half speed
Sounds normal. Only alt-righters would disagree

Back