Elections Mrs South Carolina aint got nothing on Joe Biden

WTF????? Hillary got torched and it wasn’t close. Are you gonna tell me she is the current president next?
In the three states that swung the Electoral College (Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin) Trump won by under a percentage point (0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percent.) Or 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes out of 138 million total votes cast, a 0.057% margin

Go ahead and explain how that is being "torched" though.

In the three states that swung the Electoral College (Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin) Trump won by under a percentage point (0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percent.) Or 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes out of 138 million total votes cast, a 0.057% margin

Did I even mention number poll% results? When did I mention this?

But OK, I'll the the TDS bait... There was quite a few states that Hillary barely won by a C hair also. See: Colorado, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, and Maine.

But go ahead explain how butt hurt you are and will ALWAYS continue to show it.

By looking at the county by county map, something you have to have seen in the last 3 years, and are just playing dumb.
election-2016-county-map.png

Your post makes no sense and ignores history and the current political scoreboard.
You must be on a real personal winning streak if you're living vicariously through Trump's master debating skills.

It would be less pathetic if you were into Wrestlemania or yu gi oh

By looking at the county by county map, something you have to have seen in the last 3 years, and are just playing dumb.
election-2016-county-map.png
Playing dumb would be pretending to be @ldf0311, and ain't nobody got time for that.

Wouldn't it be great if all that empty space was could vote in elections and was actually as red as morons like you think it is.

1*og37eRaKv4pe7_2vIAkvPw.png

Uh.... yes.... That's correct. That was my point. You're lying to yourself.
You're the one who seems awfully thirsty for some sort of validation in this thread. Just keep trying bud.

Did I even mention number poll% results? When did I mention this?

But OK, I'll the the TDS bait... There was quite a few states that Hillary barely won by a C hair also. See: Colorado, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, and Maine.

But go ahead explain how butt hurt you are and will ALWAYS continue to show it.
Okay, I'll take the bait here and argue with a bonafide idiot.

Except for New Hampshire, the margin in the states that you posted isn't within a percentage point.

Colorado: 4.91% - 9 electoral votes
Minnesota: 1.52% - 10 electoral votes
Nevada: 2.42% - 6 electoral votes
New Hampshire: 0.37% - 4 electoral votes
Maine: 2.92% - 2 electoral votes

Based of your numbers, the following Trump swing states could easily be added:
Florida, 1.20% – 29
Arizona, 3.55% – 11
North Carolina, 3.66% – 15

Now I could get all snarky and post Youtube counting videos and make fun of you not understanding how numbers work, but the point stands that this was a close election by historical standards.

You're the one who seems awfully thirsty for some sort of validation in this thread. Just keep trying bud.

By responding to people who are responding to something that wasn't addressed to them? OK.

Now I could get all snarky and post Youtube counting videos and make fun of you not understanding how numbers work, but the point stands that this was a close election by historical standards.

I mean sure, if you ignore all the actual evidence to the contrary.

Playing dumb would be pretending to be @ldf0311, and ain't nobody got time for that.

Wouldn't it be great if all that empty space was could vote in elections and was actually as red as morons like you think it is./QUOTE]

LOL

Neat!! even looking at this map, she still got trashed. This is the kind of argument a person tries to make when they know they're bullshitting but are too arrogant to admit it.

You must be on a real personal winning streak if you're living vicariously through Trump's master debating skills.

It would be less pathetic if you were into Wrestlemania or yu gi oh

That aaaaaalll your own opinion. And I have no clue what “you gi oh” is.

Okay, I'll take the bait here and argue with a bonafide idiot.

Except for New Hampshire, the margin in the states that you posted isn't within a percentage point.

Colorado: 4.91% - 9 electoral votes
Minnesota: 1.52% - 10 electoral votes
Nevada: 2.42% - 6 electoral votes
New Hampshire: 0.37% - 4 electoral votes
Maine: 2.92% - 2 electoral votes

Based of your numbers, the following Trump swing states could easily be added:
Florida, 1.20% – 29
Arizona, 3.55% – 11
North Carolina, 3.66% – 15

Name calling over the internet behind a keyboard... is this 2008? Or are you 13 years old?

The top 10 closest states... 6 went to Hillary and 4 went to Trump.

Still not sure how I let you shift this over to election numbers when you know I was talking about debates. Or why you failed to answer why you steered it in this direction.

Name calling over the internet behind a keyboard... is this 2008? Or are you 13 years old?

The top 10 closest states... 6 went to Hillary and 4 went to Trump.

Still not sure how I let you shift this over to election numbers when you know I was talking about debates. Or why you failed to answer why you steered it in this direction.
Again, math.

Of the 50 electoral college votes that were decided within a percentage point, 46 went to Trump and 4 went to Clinton.

And I have to laugh even harder at your claim that Trump won the debates.

His style is straight up pro wrestling. Watching the WH Press conferences lately is even more proof that Trump's public speaking style hasn't gotten any better.

Back