Social What did you think of President Biden State of the Union speech?

What did you think of President Biden State of the Union speech?

• Total voters
I'd say it was good, not bad but not great. The highlight of the night was definitely this.
giphy.gif

It was fiery
Brandon had some good bars in there
His mush mouth moments are hilarious
absolute lol @ now he has "too much energy"
Obviously they got Biden on that good shit. They give the dude an Adderall IV every time he needs to get out there and put in a good showing. It's the same shit they juiced him up on for the Bernie debate.

Whether it's Biden being heckled while he gets a State of the Union address or Republicans heckling him, bothsides have some relation to heckling.

trump and Biden both deserve to be heckled. It’s a shame that this will be our “choice” in November.

Gun to my head I’d vote for Trump. I feel like the country and the world was in a better place when he was our president, his irrational behavior aside. But I’d rather just have a normal choice.

I thought his opening line was the single funniest thing that has ever been said at a SOTU address.

Andrenochrome induced rage is what I saw.

He was amped up.

ahhh yes lessons in partisanship from, Checks notes. . . The Maga Warroom of course.

I'm sure they were ready to give his speech a fair assessment no matter what.
It’s like one is a president and another is a social media account

I'm getting a kick out of Faux News conceding that fact that Brandon killed it by now claiming he's on PED's...and doing this amid the release of news that Trump's White House was essentially a giant drug lab and he still sucked.

I'm getting a kick out of Faux News conceding that fact that Brandon killed it by now claiming he's on PED's...and doing this amid the release of news that Trump's White House was essentially a giant drug lab and he still sucked.

A felicitous tale, my good sir

Back